𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke heard those two voices before they saw them.

As they peered down the aisle, they spotted both the Flame Hashira and the Wind Hashira's Tsuguko just chilling and enjoying some bento together.

They were both shouting "UMAI!", y/n actually crying it, while Shiori watched the two of them with an amused expression.

She spotted the Kamaboko Squad and perked up, "Oh! The three of you are here! I was beginning to think you wouldn't make it."

"Hello, Shiori-san!" Tanjiro greeted.

"Aye, aye, aye, don't call me that you sweet bean." Shiori hummed, waving a paw, "Shiori is just fine! Come, come, sit!"

The trio wandered over, watching warily as the two Demon Slayers chimed UMAI over and over again.

There were boxes of empty bento boxes around the two of them as they ate.

"Hey, Tempura Top!" Shiori said as Rengoku and y/n kept on eating, "Ugh, these two..."

"Ah, excuse me..." Tanjiro began hesitantly, unsure of what else to say.

"Oh! Tanjiro!" y/n exclaimed, lifting her mask a little more so her e/c eyes were visible, "Zenitsu and Inosuke too!"

Tanjiro smiled, almost in relief, "Hah, hey there y/n, it's good to see you."

Y/n gave Zenitsu and Inosuke a sweet smile, "Hello you two. You're certainly looking and acting much better than the last time I saw you."

"Yep! My arms and legs are back to normal!" Zenitsu exclaimed, cheeks dusted with pink, "All better!"

Y/n chuckled, "I'm glad."

The golden eyed Demon Slayer's face went red and he practically dropped to the ground, rolling around screeching "Y/N-CHANNNN!!!"

"Inosuke, are you doing alright? Is your throat okay?" y/n asked, holding his hands in her's. Mitsuri would do it to her sometimes, and she liked it.

Maybe Inosuke was a bit different, but hey!
Who knows?

Gentle enough not to be uncomfy.
Firm enough not to make the nerves go ballistic.

Inosuke was about to go on a rant about he was the great Inosuke and of course he was fine but he saw the gentleness in y/n's eyes.

All of a sudden, the boy became all too aware of how y/n's hands held his and how soft her expression was.

"I'm-" Inosuke's voice was uncharacteristically soft, startling both Zenitsu and Tanjiro.

The duo flinched when they saw the flowery aura around the usually menacing Boar Boy.

"I'm fine." he stated.

"Heh, that's good!" y/n chirped then glanced at Rengoku, "Kyo- I mean Rengoku-san. Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke are here."

Rengoku smiled, "Ah! The kid who carries around his demon sister!"

"He has a name..." y/n murmured.

After the trio introduced themselves, Rengoku pat the spot next to him, "Come, sit here."

While Tanjiro plopped down next to the Flame Hashira, placing Nezuko's box on the seat in front of them, Shiori chilled in y/n's original seat. The cat curled up to take a nap, clearly not thinking of moving.

Inosuke grabbed and dragged y/n over to the seat next to Rengoku and Tanjiro's with a, "Here! Sit here!"

"O-Okay..."