𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗂𝗑

'So much noise...' y/n thought, 'It's hard to tell what's what. It's kinda annoying...'

Y/n was standing in place, a little confused on where she was going to go. She couldn't tell where anyone was.

"????" there were signs of life in one spot then brief flickers of it in another, but she couldn't quite tell which was Tanjiro and which was Inosuke.

Oh yeah, Murata too.

Y/n almost forgot he existed.

It was when she wandered into a clearing where a massive spider demon was actually crushing Inosuke that she remembered something.

"Ah... I didn't clean my mask today..." she murmured while Inosuke was literally dying, having the life squeezed out of him, "It's probably really bloody..."

Y/n, honey, Inosuke is being crushed like a roach and you're worrying about your mask being bloody? For shame...

The Spider Demon was staring at her as if it expected her to try to fight it. Actually... it didn't seem to notice her!

The h/c haired girl stared up at it in silence before murmuring, "Hnngh... I don't have to go all out here... good."

The spider demon roared, attempting to crush the smol hooman with the scawwy oni mwask only for the little shit to run up its arm, somehow defying the laws of science.

Wind Breathing, Eighth Form

Y/n unsheathed her sword, revealing the light purple colored blade as she jumped in time to avoid having her legs knocked off by the giant creature.

Primary Gale Slash

Y/n slashed once, slicing off the demon's head in one go. As gravity finally decided to do its job, y/n took advantage of the natural nuisance and cut the spider demon into bits as she descended.

Inosuke, still somehow being choked tf out by the severed arm, was in awe.

Even if he's an idiot, he can still recognize strength. And right now, his brain was labeling y/n as a pretty strong person. I mean if it didn't, after seeing her take down the massive demon in less than a minute, you'd think something was wrong with it.

Y/n landed softly while Inosuke hit the ground like a boulder, kicking up dust.

"Inosuke!" y/n hurried over and poked the boar mask, internally cringing at the sight of the blood on him. "Are you alright?"

No, he's not.

"I'm fine!" Inosuke snapped.

Damn it, you pig.

"Are you sure? You look pretty beat up..." y/n murmured, frowning, "And you sound a little hoarse. I was going to ask you to help me find Tanjiro but I don't think that'll be a good idea..."

"HUH!? I'M NOT HURT!!! I'M FINE!"

Y/n made an unconvinced noise. Though Inosuke had seen her face only a couple of times, he could imagine the doubtful look on her delicate features.

"...no."

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!"

"..." y/n didn't know what to do now.

So, you can imagine the relief when the silent yet extremely handsome Giyuu arrived.

Yes. The KING himself.

Tomioka Giyuu, the Water Hashira.

When she first entered the Demon Slayer Corps, y/n wasn't exactly the best at chatting. She became quick friends with Giyuu, though. His quieter tone was very nice to y/n, so she made an effort to talk to him.