𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Y/n sat beside Rengoku, swaying a little bit as she tried not to throw up.

The Flame Hashira noticed and smiled gently at y/n, "Motion sickness?"

"...yeah..." y/n groaned, tipping over and resting her head on her friend's shoulder, "I think I'm gonna hurl..."

"Please don't throw up on me-"

"I'll try not to..."

Y/n and Rengoku had boarded a train together, one they probably weren't supposed to be on but y/n didn't care.

After Rengoku had chatted with the two bento vendors, and bought an insane amount of bento to bring along, the two hopped on a train together.

It was a moment before the conductor, or whoever tf this dude was, threw open the door to the area they were chilling in.

"Who are you two!?" he demanded.

"We're bento vendors!" Rengoku exclaimed, gesturing to the many bento boxes they had with them.

"Ughhhh..." y/n groaned, having planned on saying something but gave up due to the threat of throwing up.

"Oh yeah, not suspicious at all." Shiori scoffed and the Conductor paled.

"A... a talking cat...?"

"Just act like it's normal. It's a little easier to take that way." Shiori told the man.

"We have business with the Mugen Train or whatever." y/n mumbled.

"The Mugen Train? It's no longer at the shed. It was moved elsewhere for maintenance." the Conductor told them.

"Is that so?" Rengoku murmured as y/n let out a frustrated groan, Shiori licking the miserable Demon Slayer's hand in an attempt to comfort her.

"Yeah, that one just over there." the Conductor pointed out the window to a building with light coming from it.

"Hm... alright then!"

Next thing y/n knew, she was at the end of the train with Rengoku. The Flame Hashira was carrying the bento boxes, having wrapped them up with a purple cloth.

"Well, we'll be getting off here!" Rengoku exclaimed with a smile.

"Wait what-"

Before the Conductor could protest, y/n and Rengoku hopped off the train, pretty much flying as they cleared an insane amount of land in a single leap.

They landed on the train tracks outside the big ol shed thing where the train was located.

Y/n was still kinda out of it but was still rather happy to be on the ground again.

Shiori didn't have to see y/n's face, the way she would sigh every now and then telling her exactly what she needed to know.

"Quit being guilty! The kid deserved it!" Shiori snapped, startling y/n.

"I didn't say anything!"

"You didn't have to! No apologizing!"

"But I let my emotions get the best of me and I should really apologize for-"

"No!"

"But-"

"NO! >:("

Y/n pouted a little but didn't protest any further deciding to ignore the cat.

'That girl... I truly envy her.' y/n thought, smiling as she recalled better times, 'To never have to encounter a demon a day in her life, I hope it stays the same.'