𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

(AAAA WHY WONT THE EDITS GO THROUGH)

In the waking world, the train was completely fused with the demon they were fighting.

Tanjiro and Inosuke were headed for the front, Zenitsu and Nezuko were protecting a couple of cars and y/n...

Y/n was still asleep with Rengoku there trying to protect her along with the other passengers.

He wasn't sure why tf y/n was still out but he was hoping she'd wake tf up soon because he was genuinely worried now.

"*loud ass wheezing* THE 🚚-"

Ahhh, now she's awake!

Y/n gripped her throat with a hand, eyes screwed shut beneath her mask which Nezuko had placed back upon her face, as she came to her senses.

Now she knew how demons felt—

"Y/n!" Rengoku exclaimed with that gorgeous smile of his, even with the train being fused with a 🚚ing demon, "How was your nap?"

Y/n's cheeks warmed with embarrassment as she hopped to her feet and unsheathed her blade, "💩, sorry...!"

She stood with her back to the Flame Hashira's, preparing to help protect the people on the train.

"It's alright, what matters is that you're awake now!" Rengoku assured her, "I assume you already know what we need to do?"

"Uh-huh."

"Good!"

And with that the duo went off in opposite directions in a blur. Mfs had their speed stats maxed out and 💩...

Meanwhile, Tanjiro and Inosuke were up front throwing hands with the nasty 🍑 meaty tentacles that were guarding the neck bone.

Oh yeah, and Enmu! The Lower Moon.

He'd be shitting his pants if he had any.

Y/n had awoken.

And she was cutting up those nasty 🍑 tentacles like they were butter.

'I should take care of that Demon Slayer with the mask first...' The Enmu decided, just casually ramping up the amount of flesh shit in the car y/n was currently in.

As the others were fighting, Nezuko noticed a bit of a ripple going through the flesh that engulfed each of the train cars.

Heading towards the one y/n was in.

'...well 💩.'

Rengoku noticed too but couldn't quite do anything at the moment, he was trying to prevent these damn nasty meaty things from clapping the passengers' cheeks.

So y/n was on her own rn.

Y/n's eyes widened beneath her mask as she realized just how screwed she was. It was a little difficult not to notice that the amount of tentacles in the 🚚ing car were increasing.

The demon was focusing on her...

Her!

Why?