Chapter 1

Alcina felt her heart race as she became giddy. You were finally here. All for her. She stared at your sleeping form, having the maids bring you inside, clean you up, and bring you to your sleeping quarters. Watching you from a distance, Alcina watched your side rise and fall from your breathing in your sleep. She wanted to stroke your hair and feel your hands in hers, but she controlled herself. There was nowhere you could go after all. You were right where she wanted you.

Alcina sought to it that she kept you there by taking care of your most basic needs. Food, water, and shelter. Her daughters were to watch your every move, maids to make sure you weren't planning anything. She wanted you to stay under her thumb, to be her most loyal pet. "Moira, bring me (Y/N) when they wake up. I want to make sure they are aware of the rules." Alcina chirped, applying lipstick. As Moira gave a nod and bolted, she gave a grin. You are my most loyal maid, but (Y/N) will always have my heart. They'll know how much I love and care for them.

It was only half an hour when Moira brought you to the vanity. You looked groggy and confused, the drug was starting to wear off slightly. "(Y/N)." Alcina spoke up, catching your attention. With a wave, Moira was dismissed and left you alone with her. Alcina turned to face you, seeing your discomfort. She ran her fingers along your jaw, smiling softly as she felt your soft skin. Running her thumb along your lip, she bit her own. Now is not the time to force kisses. "I'm so glad you came here with my daughters. Daniela has told me everything about you." She began, her mouth watering at the thought of you squirming under her. "Especially when I saw you for the first time coming out the woods. Daniela always came home smelling like you. Since you'll be staying here, I have just a couple of rules." Alcina pulled you closer, holding your arm gently as to not pull it off.

"Do not disobey me, your obedience will offer you a cushy life here in Castle Dimitrescu. Do not leave the castle, even if you are asked by a maid or my daughter's, I do not wish to lose you to those ferocious lycans." Alcina could see your mind becoming sharper, offering you water to help the drug wear off. "And please, be a dear and assist me when I need you to." She finished speaking, seeing the fear and displeasure in your gaze. "I'll make you love me in due time." She reassured.

She had you sit on her bed, listening to you talk about aspects of your life. You knew Ethan Winters and was his bestest friend before his passing. You didn't really know Mia, but you knew of her behavior. You came to the village to explore the world and now you were in her hands. When you soon fell silent, Alcina turned to face you, urging you to talk more about yourself. Your zodiac, birthday, interests, favorite foods. She needed to know everything, including your allergies. "Why do you like me?" Alcina stopped what she was doing, sitting up straight. "Nobody else has made my heart flutter, and that's when I knew I had to have you." Alcina reasoned.

"I'm not your plaything, though. I'm a person, not your sick fascination."

"Oh I know darling, but there's nothing you can do about it. I'll make sure you'll want to stay beside me."