Chapter 25

Alcina watched you search frantically around the castle for something, her eyes never leaving you. You had been like this for over a month now. I should've weaned you off the honey. She wanted to make it work with you, but when she had to go to another meeting and you had to come with her, she saw the true damage she had done to Moreau. His wounds didn't completely heal, his face scarred up and from the looks of it, he was missing an eye.

Alcina listened as Moreau didn't tell who had done this to him, but part of her was happy. He, in a way, kept you closer than arm's reach for her. When the meeting concluded, Alcina placed her hands on your shoulders. She could tell you were tense, rubbing her thumbs on your back in circles. "We have something for you, Alcina. We heard about what happened from Moreau and how you got rid of the honey, but also that (Y/N) has been batty without the pollen so I made some candied honeycomb with bee pollen." Donna whispered. Alcina looked down, taking the container and taking a look inside.

Honeycomb perfectly candied, rolled around in bee pollen. Before Alcina could close the container and thank Donna, you were already climbing onto her and had taken a piece. "Is this magic pollen or just plain bee pollen?" You asked, your legs wrapped around Alcina and your other arm holding onto her shoulder. "Regular bee pollen." Alcina watched you devour the piece of honeycomb, a big smile on your lips as you hummed in approval. "Okay little bear, time to get down." Alcina closed the container, lifting you up and setting you back down.

Back at the castle, Alcina handed you the container, watching you nibble on another piece. "Perhaps, I could order you some bee pollen." Alcina suggested, seeing you nod. She gave a soft smile, watching you run off to wash your hands and run back to grab her face, giving her a small kiss. When you gave Alcina a peck on her lips, she could taste the honey, but that wasn't what startled her. That was the first kiss you've given me since our fight.