Chapter 13

Alcina felt like everything was spinning. Tonight? As in this night? Tonight tonight? Alcina fought back a squeal of happiness that wanted to rise out of her throat, trying to figure out what to do. She had won you and luckily this quickly. However, she never expected you to want to have sex with her. She thought that would come by a lot later. Perhaps a few years down the line. She felt your hands guide hers, soft plush skin of breasts and a satin bra. "Or perhaps, now." Your voice was intoxicating to her, hands starting to shake a little. She first felt you when she was drunk, but now... This was a much more different experience. "I can do now."

Alcina carefully removed your bra, your back now turned to her. Sliding her hands to your front, she ran her hands up. She could feel your ribs as she pressed lightly, her strength much more powerful than yours. And these are... Alcina gently ran the tips of her fingers around your breasts, finding the center. So soft and tender. Alcina then moved her hands down, picking you up a little with one hand and pulling away your slacks and undergarment. Her fingers found their way to your inner thigh. My hand almost takes up your entire thigh... You're so wet...

Your gasp broke Alcina out of her thoughts, your hand gripping her wrist. "Slow, please. I'm... I'm..." Your words started to stumble. Alcina picked up what you were staying, a smile curling her lips. "A virgin?" She asked quietly. You gave a small nod, looking up. "May I take a sip?" Alcina gave your shoulder a small lick. "I'll be gentle, I promise." Alcina gave your shoulder a kiss, seeing you nod.

Alcina sunk her fangs into your shoulder ever so slightly, lapping at your blood. Alcina felt her heart flutter, moaning into your shoulder. You're so delicious, my sweet treat. You taste better than the finest vintage... Lapping up the last of the blood that flowed, Alcina carefully slipped a finger into you. Your whimper brought a shiver up Alcina's spine. You're so tight and wet. Alcina slid her finger in and out of you slowly, soon finding your rhythm. Her heart began to race, the way you grabbed her dress and leaned against her as you gave a soft moan. I want to hear you more.

Alcina pumped her finger faster, hearing your soft moan become louder. Alcina moved her other hand to find your clit. She moved the sensitive nub in well-paced circles, then smiled as your moans got much louder. "Alcina, I'm gonna-" Your body writhed under her, your walls clamping around her finger. You're doing so well. When you finally relaxed, Alcina pulled her hand away from you, slipping the finger into her mouth. Delicious... You curled up close to Alcina, her heart racing. "Thank you."