Chapter 6

"As if I'd ever love you."

Those words you said to Alcina a week ago lingered in your mind. She still stalked you, but this time from afar. She left little things to remind you of her along with your favorites. This time, while you slept, Alcina brought you something you didn't expect. When you opened your eyes, the door was being closed and on your dresser was a tray of items. Chocolate, strawberries, meringue doves and swans, and heart shaped brownies. You softly chewed on a strawberry, picking up the note on the tray.

My Dearest (Y/N),
You are to be at the courtyard by moonrise in your nicest attire. You may roam the castle for today.
Love, Alcina

You placed the note down, taking a deep breath as your heart fluttered. Perhaps I was too harsh on her... No. No! I was not too harsh! I'm being held captive against my will! You shook your head, picking more at the food. She's a lonely woman. I should apologize, it'll make life at the castle easier. You finished the food on the tray and left the room, wanting to know the layout of the castle. You greeted the maids and soon came across Moira. She looked at you and ran off, not bothering to greet you.

You tilted your head, confused but let it go. She probably was very busy. In a corner of the castle, you saw Alcina. You both made eye contact and you rushed towards her, seeing her expression change from a deer in headlights to curiosity.

"I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for what I said last week. It was very out of line and I should've taken into consideration your feelings." You started, seeing her expression soften as she cupped your cheek. "You're very kind, (Y/N)." Alcina's voice was soft compared to last week. "See you at moonrise." Just as you were about to lean into her touch, she pulled away and walked off, leaving a gaping feeling from her touch. I wish you wouldn't have left.

You got into the bath, choosing a new soap Alcina had picked up. Cinnamon and Vanilla. You soaked up the warmth of the water, falling asleep with your head above the water.

You were in Alcina's arms again, her beautiful eyes staring into yours. Her soft red lips in sight again, turned into a gentle smile. Just one kiss... It wouldn't hurt to give her just one kiss... You felt her hands pull you closer, her eyes closing. Feeling her lips just barely brush against yours until connecting, her fangs gently pushed against your lips. You didn't pull away, only drew yourself closer to her as you wrapped your arms around her neck just as her tongue flicked over your bottom lip.

You woke up, the water now cold. You slowly got out, draining the water and drying off. The feeling of her lips lingered in your mind, the sweet taste of her lipstick in your dream made you want to go back. You hated her for what she had done to you, but part of you... Part of you wanted to fall for her like in your dreams.

You pulled out a nice outfit from the dresser, adjusting the collar of the blouse and straightening out your dress pants. The moon would be rising in 10 minutes. You made your way to the courtyard. 5 minutes... Alcina and a few maids were getting together a table and bringing out food. A fancy dinner with candles. You locked eyes with her, your heart fluttering. You're so beautiful.

You naturally walked over to her, your heart fluttering. This isn't right. I should hate you. I should hate you! You were sat down, facing her in the moonlight.

"You look beautiful, (Y/N)."

What have you done to me?