CHAPTER 5

Sauvey's POV

Nagdadamit na ko ngayon matapos sabihin ni Aoife na nasa labas yung tatlong ugok. Damn it. They really serious. Before i leave the office earlier Yohan and Dreb said that Aoife will see us like this. I don't know how she'll see us because i don't have any plan to call her. And besides in a situation like this, wala talaga kong tinatawag na kahit na sino. But i understand now. They make plan to come here and told Aoife that they want to see me. I thought she's sleeping now. So that's why when i get home, me and Yasmin ate dinner together. And after, we just make love. I don't know that she's still awake! How can i explain this to her. Sabi ko pa naman sa sarili ko na hindi ko hahayaang makita kami ni Aoife na ganito pero nangyari na. Damn it. I'm going to beat hard that assholes. This is not funny. Aoife is just a seventeen year old woman. They must aware about that. She shouldn't have seen what he saw.

I have to talk with her. But i feel, she already went to her room."Wait me here."sabi ko kay Yasmin na nakatakip ngayon ng kumot ang buong katawan.

"Okay."she said.

After i dress up, i went out of my broom and rushed go down stairs until i could come to them. I met them with a glaring looks."We won!"masayang sabi ni Yohan at nakipag-apir kay Dreb.

Habang si Lee ay mukhang naguguluhan."Sauvey, they take me with them to see you. Hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin nila dito eh hindi naman nila ko sinabihan ng kahit na ano."Lee says.

I just slap my face."Stupid. They went here to mess around."sambit ko."Do you want to experience what will happen those peoples who disturbing me in a time like this?"madiing pagkakasabi ko kina Dreb."And because of what you did, Aoife saw us. I don't know what i'm going to do. Or how can i explain to her what she seen."dagdag ko pa.

Bigla na lang binatukan ni Lee sina Yohan at Dreb."Damn you!"he shouted them."Hindi niyo muna ba inisip yung mga pwedeng mangyari bago niyo gawin 'to?! Aoife might be shocked! She can't accept what she saw!"pinagalitan niya yung dalawa.

Yohan and Dreb didn't talk. They suddenly became silent."Go home now. I'll fix this."yan na lang ang tangi kong nasabi sa kanila.

"But what about Yasmin? She's in your room right?"sabi pa ni Yohan.

Napabuntong-hininga na lang ako."Take her with you. Kayo ng bahala maghatid sa kanya. I'll talk to Aoife now."utos ko naman.

I went upstairs and go back to my room. Yasmin are still in my bed, she's still naked."Oh, i thought Yohan and the others are here."sabi ni Yasmin.

"Leave my house now."

"B-but why? Did i do anything wrong?"

"Just get the hell out Yasmin."

"But Sauvey.."

"Call me sir Sauvey. You don't have any rights to call me by my name. Remember, i'm your boss and you're just my secretary."

"S-sorry sir Sauvey.."

Matapos kong sabihin 'yon ay nagmadali siyang isuot ang mga damit niya. Pagkatapos ay lumabas naman siya."Dapat natulog na lang ako."sabi ko sa sarili ko. After i went out of my room again. Agad akong nagtungo sa kwarto ni Aoife."Aoife? Aoife?"i called her two times but she didn't answer me."Aoife, i know you are awake. Open the door. Let's talk. I'll explain what you saw."sabi ko pa pero hindi niya pa rin ako pinagbuksan ng pinto."Aoife, please.. if you want to know the reason why i'm making love with that woman, then open this fucking door."pagpupumilit ko pa sa kanya.