CHAPTER 2

Sauvey's POV

I'm the CEO and the owner of the Monfero's company, Sauvey Monfero. Twenty seven years old. I'm here, in my office. As always, i'm doing a lots of my paperworks. And later i have a lunch meeting with the president of Wao Zhiang company. Sanay na ko sa mga gawain ko dito sa kumpanya. At ilang taon ko na rin naman itong pinapatakbo. And even it's so hard, i'm just doing my best. May times lang talaga na nakakainis dahil sa mga bwisit kong kapatid. They keep do something to get me out on my place. But they cannot do anything now. Because papa choose me in this role.

Hindi sila nababagay sa lugar na ito. At kahit anong gawin nila, hindi ko bibitawan ang pagiging CEO. Papa chosen me as his replacement in being a CEO and the owner of this company. He can't hold the company because of his condition. Kaya imbis na yung pinakamatanda kong kapatid ang magpatakbo nito, mas pinili niya ko. Victor is not suitable in this role. The way he think is like a child. Mapapabayaan lang niya ang kumpanya kung siya ang hahawak nito. Dad run this company since he was young. Kaya mabuti talaga ang desisyon niya na ako ang piliin. Kesa din naman yung pangalawa naming kapatid na si Theo.

Honestly, he's good enough if i compare him to Victor. But still, they both have similarities. Theo is a good man. But when Victor had his mind, he changed from the Theo i met before. Noong mga bata palang kami, ako at si Victor ay hindi na magkasunod. We're always fighting and arguing about something. He must be understandable and responsible person especially he's the eldest son of Monfero family. Pero kahit anong sabihin nina papa sa kanya para magtino siya, hindi siya nakikinig. Tapos ngayong gusto niya maging CEO, aagawin niya sa 'kin? No, i won't give my place to a person like him.

He doesn't deserve this. Inaalok na nga siya ng ibang posisyon sa kumpanya ni papa, ayaw niya pa rin. He really want my place! Mama agreed that Victor must be the person in my place. Pero si dad ang masusunod. He built this company. Dugo't-pawis niya ang sinakripisyo niya para lang mapatakbo ang kumpanyang ito. So, i won't waste the opportunity he gave me. Papatakbuhin ko ito hanggang sa makakaya ko. Walang magaga sina Victor para mapaalis ako sa pwesto ko. Hinding-hindi nila makukuha ito mula sa 'kin. Honestly, fhey're not really my brothers. They were just my stepbrothers. Dad married other woman after my mom died. And i didn't expect that my stepmom has children.

Akala ko magkakasundo kami, 'yun pala, nagkamali ako ng akala. I have younger sister but she died. The reason why my real mom died is because when she gave birth on my younger sister. They both died. That's the worst thing happened in my entire life. By the way, the pronunciation of my name was Sevi. Mom gave me this name. But i'm confused. Why she spelled S-a-u-v-e-y instead of S-e-v-i ? It easy to pronounce my name if it spelled Sevi. Pero wala naman na kong magagawa pa dahil ito na yung pinagalan sa 'kin. Kinda unique, i guess. I'm tired. I wanted to go home. But i still have a lots of things to do first before i leave. Hindi ko naman pwedeng ipahawak ito sa secretary ko dahil kailangan talaga ako ang gumawa.

I suddenly feel someone touch my chest."Are you really going to hire that squatter girl?"my secretary ask me.

She referring to Aoife. I remember, she ask for help yesterday."Why not? Besides, Aoife's family isn't in the good condition right now."i said while reading the paper in front of me.

She sighed."You don't need to. I can be your secretary and maid at the same time."she said in flirtatious way. She put her chin in my shoulder and unbutton my shirt."And i'm worried you might make love with her."she added.

"What you said Sauvey? You hired Aoife?"Yohan suddenly join the conversation.

He's playing online games in his phone with Dreb and Lee. They're my friends."If i remember, she's Aoife Savino eight? The squatter girl. And the job of his brother is to theft somebody's things."Dreb said while focusing his eyes on his phone.

My Possessive BossOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara