01

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 1: wore
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 1: wore
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Suman never thought that he would cross one day.

There were no natural disasters, no man-made disasters, and no illnesses. She just went home from get off work as usual and made a delicious dinner leisurely. After eating, she went downstairs and walked around the community twice, went home and took a shower. Then I went to bed for a while and went to sleep with small videos and novels.

As a result, when she woke up, she was in the hospital bed, wearing an oxygen mask and dripping, with a splitting headache, as if after a long time, there was a memory in her mind that did not belong to her, and she told her beyond doubt. , And it went into a book she had read.

From the age of fifteen, I started to read Taiwanese language, and when I was 17 years old, I accidentally contacted the Internet. From then on, I entered the Internet as deep as the sea. Romance, martial arts, cultivators and fantasy, almost omnipresent reading, so many books, what The book is not good, but it has been put into a book of dog blood, and the mother of a female partner, can't even find a female partner, is there anything worse than this?

What's gratifying is the book I just finished reading a few days ago. I remember the plot. If I read it a few years ago, except for the main plot, I would have forgotten everything else. Maybe she won't even know that she is wearing a book when she receives the box lunch.

In fact, Suman has not read this kind of **** text for many years. This book was recommended by her cousin, saying that the mother of the female partner in the book has the same name as her, how beautiful the book is, how hateful is the female cannon fodder with her same name, etc. . It just so happened that her book was scarce, and the author's writing was also good. Even if she was not good at it, Su Man endured a little discomfort and read it. At that time, she felt that this cannon fodder was pitiful and pathetic. She did not expect that one day she would become the cannon fodder of the same name.

The original body was two years older than her. She married her son before graduating from university. Yes, she already has children, and there are two. The eldest daughter Su Jingxiu is ten years old, and the second son Su Jingcheng is five years old.

Start with two kids, exciting.

Ordinarily, her family is well-off, her father loves her, and her husband loves her. The two children are big and smart, and the little one is lively and cute. It can be said that they are winners in life. How can they become cannon fodder? It's a pity that she is not the mother of the heroine.

The reason why it is called a dog blood story is that there is a dog blood plot. The most **** thing in the original book is the exchange of identities. The two sisters of the same father, the identity exchange, the true and the false daughter, the heroine and the female partner...

Tracing back to the source, you have to start with the original husband. Zhang Lei, who is tall and handsome, has achieved good grades since childhood. He was admitted to Yuecheng University. He was the pride of their family and the whole village. He was a man in the middle and high school years and went to university. In such a small society, he realized the charm of money and his grades were no longer the top one, so he was inevitably hit. However, he cheered up quickly. He joined the student union in his sophomore year, a charity event, and saw Su Man, the flower of the Chinese Department. Envy, and immediately launched a fierce pursuit of her.

Zhang Lei happened to be the type that the original body liked, and with his sweet words on the offensive, it didn't take long for the two to be together.