51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 51: Mother and child
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 51: Mother and child
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The two get along well, Song Zichu has been thinking about how to confess to not appear abrupt, never expected Su Man to ask this question first.

"Although I have experienced a marriage, I actually have very little experience in relationships. I don't know if it counts as love. I only know that no woman has ever made me bother to think to please me. In the middle of the night, I wonder if she likes me or not. When I was parting, I had already begun to think about this next meeting." Song Zichu carefully recalled his mental journey during this period, and was shocked. Before he knew it, he was relieved of Su Man.

Listening to this non-confession confession, Su Man's mouth raised slightly, "It means you like me, not just because of suitability?"

"Of course." Song Zichu couldn't help but laugh, "If you just want to find a suitable one, you have already found it, why wait until now, then what do you think of me?"

Su Man glanced at the figure in the corner of the building and took Song Zichu as he walked out and said, "It's a coincidence, the same idea as you."

If it weren't for the Su family, Song Zichu might hug Su Man and give him a hard kiss.

Before leaving, Song Zichu still couldn't hold back, and kissed Su Man on the cheek, "Manman, I like you."

After speaking, he got in the car and left without waiting for Suman's answer.

Su Man lowered his head and laughed, turned back to the room, and glanced at the corner of the building. The figure had disappeared, and he sighed. He thought that Su Jingcheng was a small person who didn't understand anything, and even knew to eavesdrop.

Parents are divorced, and the most hurt is the child. Even if Zhang Lei is scumbag, he is still his father in the child's eyes. What's more, Su Jingcheng is still young. After thinking about it for a long time, Su Man decided to talk about him as an adult, and just understand a little bit.

After taking a shower, Su Man took a story book to Su Jingcheng's room. The little guy closed his eyes and looked like he was asleep, but the trembling eyelashes betrayed him.

"Mom knows that you are not asleep, do you want to talk to your mother?" Seeing that he didn't open his eyes, Su Man said, "There is only one chance today. After today, my mother will not say anything."

Feeling her mother leaving from the edge of the bed, Su Jingcheng quickly opened his eyes, took Su Man's hand, and yelled anxiously: "Mom."

"Don't pretend?" Su Man asked with a smile.

"Mom." Su Jingcheng pouted, "Will my mother marry Uncle Song and have younger brothers and sisters with him?"

"Who told you what?" Su Jianming couldn't possibly say this to the child, Su Jingxi? No, who is it?

Su Jingcheng shook his head, "I know that my mom and dad are divorced, so my dad is gone. I also know that it's because my dad is wrong. He gave birth to a baby with someone else outside. That person is a badass and replaced the baby that mom gave birth. So Sister Xiuxiu is the child of the villain, and Sister Xiaoxi is my sister."

Su Man was stunned. She thought Su Jingcheng was still young, thought he didn't know, but didn't expect him to know clearly.

"So you didn't clamor to see your dad and sister later because you knew that dad did something wrong?"

"Nor." Su Jingcheng tilted his head and couldn't tell why. "Anyway, I don't want to see, Mom, do you want to be like your father, and other children in your life, brother or sister?"