56-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 56: See uncle
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 56: See uncle
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Mu Xue is the adopted daughter of my elder uncle. Earlier, my uncle was busy at work. My cousin and her were both at my grandfather's house. When I was a child, I used to be at my grandfather's house. I knew each other. After all, I was not related by blood. Why do you like me?" Speaking of Mu Xue, Song Zichu couldn't help frowning.

He didn’t tell Su Man about another thing. Mu Xue had deliberately approached Liu Jingwen before. She was wearing the identity of Song Zichu’s cousin. As Song Zichu’s wife, she quickly became a friend, and then she would say something provocative in front of Liu Jingwen. Liu Jingwen cheated. Mu Xue has done a lot.

"Later, something unpleasant happened. My uncle brought her to Beicheng. We haven't met for many years. Today I came to the birthday banquet. My uncle will definitely not let her come. I guess he came here secretly." Knowing Mu Xue, of course he would not stop him from entering.

As for what was unpleasant, Song Zichu didn't want to say, and Su Man wouldn't get to the bottom. She only had to know that Song Zichu didn't like Yang Muxue, and on the contrary, she hated it.

"Yang Muxue was the same year as you?" Su Man asked casually when she returned to her seat.

"Yang Muxue?" Song Zichu sneered. "Her surname is Mu, and her single name is "Xue". Her father is an orphan. With a daughter like her, how could my uncle change his daughter's surname? disagree."

For people like Song Zichu's family, the surname is very important. If she were to change her surname to Yang, it would be the equivalent of exterminating him. This would be for the savior and for the enemy.

After a short while, Wu Tao came over and invited them to the main table.

"Cousin, why are you here? Come with me." Wu Tao took Song Zichu.

Regardless of the fact that Song Zichu is a businessman, the Song family’s status is not lower than that of the Yang family. Moreover, Song Zichu himself is also very powerful. Even with Yang Lixin, the Wu family is not comparable to that of the Wu family. Moreover, he just came back, no matter which brother, just pull He can save him a lot of detours.

"Sister-in-law, hurry up, the eldest cousin is waiting for you." Wu Tao will naturally not forget Su Man.

Shou Xing Gong, Mr. Wu, sat on the main seat, Yang Lixin took his son on the left, Song Zichu and Su Man sat on the right, but the aunt and uncle sat down on them. Yang Lixin and Song Zichu both declined, and finally Wu Tao pushed them down.

"It's all from my own family, and now it's Grandpa Wu's birthday banquet. It's about family theory." Yang Lixin frowned. The Wu family is too enthusiastic today, and I'm afraid it will be difficult to bear.

Song Zichu had the same idea, he glanced at his aunt and saw

With embarrassment in her eyes, she looked at Yang Lixin again, and the two of them were looking at each other. They blinked their eyes tacitly, and began to chat.

Seeing that the chat was very exciting, they were actually trivial matters. Anyway, Su Man listened to it for a long time and there was no official business.

"Manman, I heard that you took over the family business, how are you doing now?" The aunt knew very well that the two nephews were human spirits, and could not find a breakthrough in them, so she worked on Su Man.

"Don't mention it, I am the only one in my house, and there is no sibling to help. My dad was in charge before. He suddenly fell ill a few days ago. After several critical illness notices, I was almost scared to death, so he was discharged. Later, he said that he couldn't work harder any more, he had no choice but to learn from the beginning, and he is still in the groping stage, but as long as my dad is fine, no matter how hard he is, no matter how tired he is." Su Man turned the topic to how to maintain his body. The head is right.