03

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 3: , I feel that there are not many people watching, crying
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 3: , I feel that there are not many people watching, crying
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Chapter 3

After receiving the test form, Su Jingxiu is not the heir of the Su family, so Zhang Lei cannot be known for the time being, let alone Su Jianming, otherwise he will be really angry.

It is determined that Su Jingxiu is not her daughter, so we must find the real daughter of the Su family as soon as possible. The country is such a big country. Finding someone is undoubtedly a needle in a haystack. In fact, it has been written in the original book, but whoever reads the novel read it so carefully, like this The unimportant places are all taken at a glance, so it is strange to remember.

Fortunately, she remembered the names and ages of the two of them. It was easier than blindly finding them. Zhang Lei’s first love was named Xu Qianqian, who was the same year as them. She was thirty years old. Her child was named Xu Xiaoqi, who was the same year as Su Jingxiu and ten years old. It should be fourth grade now.

Su Man vaguely remembered that there was a chapter in the original book about Xu Xiaoqi's memories. Xu Qianqian was also indifferent to her through the hardships since childhood. It is understandable that Xu Qianqian was kind to her for the daughter of a rival in love.

If you know the name and age, you can find a rough range.

The problem is that I don't know where they are now. In addition, I have to find someone who I can trust. Otherwise, Zhang Lei and the others will find out that her plan will be ruined.

"Miss." Liu Shu received Zhang Lei's call, waiting for Su Man by the car.

"Uncle Liu." Uncle Liu was kind to Yuanshi, and Yuanshi also regarded him as a relative. He told him many times, don't call him Missy, just call Manman or Xiaoman, but he hasn't been for so many years. Change your mouth.

In the original book, he was the most loyal. He was later framed by Zhang Lei and left the Su family. Even so, after Su Man was hospitalized, he came to visit Su Man and told her Zhang Lei had bad intentions, and was finally driven away by Su Man. .

Yes, she was worried about who she was looking for to find Xu Xiaoqi. This is not a ready-made candidate. He is loyal to the Su family, especially to her, and will never reveal what she ordered.

"Uncle Liu, are you free lately? I need your help on this matter." Su Man took out the report form and put it away again. This matter cannot be said. If one person knows it, there is more danger of leakage.

"You said." Uncle Liu said simply and neatly.

All she wants is this simplicity, which saves her bothering to find reasons.

"I want to find two people, a mother and daughter, but I only know their names and ages. Others are not very clear. It may be a bit difficult to find." The main reason is that you can't use the network, otherwise Zhang Lei will notice. Therefore, a lot of difficulty is increased.

"Where is the place?" Hua Guo is so big, it's hard to find just knowing the name and age.

Su Man carefully thought about the place where Xu Qianqian would settle down. One was her home town, Annan County, the second was their urban area, Anqing City, and the third was Yuecheng.

First get rid of Annan County, the place is close to their hometown. If someone sees her single with a child and has a bad reputation, Xu Qianqian will definitely not put herself in rumors. If there is any rumors, the Zhang family should know. According to the plot, Zhang Lei does not yet know that Xu Qianqian gave birth to the child, so it can be inferred that she is not in the county seat.