76-80

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 76: contradiction
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 76: contradiction
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
On the way back to the village, Su Man introduced the relatives in his hometown, especially his grandfather and grandmother, uncle and aunt, cousin and Su Jianliang, who are the closest relatives, especially the introduction. So when Su Man talked about his cousin, Song Zichu knew This is Su Yonghui.

"Manman, why didn't you tell us when you came back? I'll clean your house first." After that, Su Yonghui looked at Song Zichu, "Just when I returned to the village, I heard people say that you brought your boyfriend back. This is your man. friend."

He doesn't know if this man is richer than Su Man. Anyway, his looks are indeed several times stronger than Zhang Lei.

"Yes, my boyfriend, Song Zichu, Zichu, this is my second cousin's cousin." Su Man introduced them to the two.

"Cousin." Song Zichu followed Su Man and called his cousin.

Su Yonghui was a little cautious towards Shang Zichu. After chatting for a few words, he turned to talk to Su Man. In fact, he asked Su Jianming about his physical condition and how long he was back. Finally, he asked Su Man to eat at their house.

"Okay, let's come over in a while." Su Man was not polite, nor was he polite. He was polite with them, but made them worry.

There is still some time to eat, Su Jianming is not there, Su Man feels a bit embarrassed in the past, let alone take Song Zichu with him, just clean up the room first.

"This is my room, first hang up the sheets and duvet cover to let the wind blow." It has been left in the cabinet for a long time, and there is an unpleasant smell, but it disappears as soon as the wind blows, and the room has to open doors and windows. Ventilated, you can move in after dinner.

The summer day is longer, after five o'clock, the sun has not yet set, if it is in the city, it is still very hot at this time, but the country is very cool, Su Man took Song Zichu to the side of the stream for a walk, telling some legends about their hometown.

What an old man who went missing at night, and then was found by his family in the field, with mud in his mouth and nose, he had to beat gongs and drums to bring people home.

Su Man was so scared to sleep when he was a child to hear this kind of rural ghost stories, and he didn't even dare to walk at night. In fact, even now, the village graves are all buried in mass. There are many unknown graves on both sides of the road, unless you are brave Very big, most people are scared when walking at night.

Song Zichu didn't believe this, so naturally he was not afraid. As a result, people didn't feel it, and the person who said it was afraid.

"This place is a bit chilly, let's go back." Su Man shrank his neck and pulled Song Zichu home.

"Stop telling the story?" Song Zichu chuckles.

Su Man glared at him, "My cousin will call us to eat later, it's not good to be a junior and let the elders wait."

On the way back, I met two villagers. I saw them during the Ching Ming Festival last time. Both my parents were close to each other and their grandmother was cousins, so I called my uncle on the side of my grandmother.

"Manman is back. You haven't eaten yet. If you don't dislike it, go to your uncle's house to eat."

"No, my cousin's made a meal, next time." Su Man smiled and waved his hand, and then asked them why they went up the mountain, how this year's harvest was compared to previous years and so on.