10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 10: just wait
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 10: just wait
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Seeing Su Man and Su Jianming, Zhang's father and Zhang's mother looked at each other uncomfortably, put the things on the ground cautiously, and smiled, "My father-in-law is in better health? We wanted to go to the hospital to see you, Xiao Lei said. You live in the intensive care unit and we can’t see you when we go. I’m afraid of causing trouble to Xiaoman, so I want to wait until you are discharged from the hospital to see you."

In addition to health products and fruits, there are also several chickens and ducks that have been crying.

"The chickens and ducks were bought by relatives in their hometown, and they were raised by family members." Father Zhang said with a sullen face.

Because Zhang Lei entered the Su family, Zhang's father felt embarrassed, and rarely came to Su family, and he did not say anything.

"Hey, it's really rare to see you carrying things to Su's house for the first time." Su Jianming glanced at the things on the table and joked.

These words made Zhang's father and Zhang's mother blush, and it was one thing to do it, but it was another thing to be pointed out in person.

Before I came, I knew that today's task was not easy. As long as the two sons were fine, they would say something about it. It didn't hurt or itchy.

"relatives by marriage……"

"Wait a moment, I can't be your relatives, don't call them so hot." Su Jianming now sees Zhang's family and hates them, wishing to have never seen them.

"Grandpa kid." Father Zhang saw that Su Jianming hadn't refused, and he was relieved, "We probably understand what happened to Komori and Xiaolei. It is true that they are not right. It is also our parents who didn't teach well. Let's not talk about Komori. Xiaolei is Xiuxiu and Chengcheng's father anyway. He doesn't look at the face of the monk to see the face of the Buddha. Forgive him this time. After he comes out, he must have reformed."

"Yes, even if it is for the face of the two children and put Xiao Lei, the two children can't have a dad in jail, what do you think, Xiaoman?" The two never mentioned Xu Qianqian and the child.

They do not mention it does not mean that Su Man does not mention, "I want to come to you to know the reason for the divorce between Zhang Lei and I, this marriage, I am divorced, I beg me to let Zhang Lei be here when I have time, it is better to let Zhang Lei sign it earlier."

Zhang Lei still has some abilities. Uncle Sun has yet to find any conclusive evidence. She has asked Lawyer Wang that in this case, he only needs to find someone to hold back and he will not be punished too much.

Even so, Suman wouldn't want him to live well, anyway he would have to peel off his skin to survive.

"Xiao Man, Xiao Lei and Xu Qianqian, I always disagree, our Zhang family only recognizes you as a daughter-in-law." Mother Zhang said whimpering with tears.

If the face is big enough, the Zhang family will recognize her as a daughter-in-law. Does she need them to recognize?

"Want I let your son go?" Seeing them nodding, Su Man smiled, "Why, let's first calculate the account between us."

"The account between us?" Mother Zhang didn't understand how Su Man turned to this.

"In these years, you have come to me complaining about it every few days and every time you borrowed a sum of money from me. After so many years, shouldn't the money be paid back?" Su Man looked at them with a lot of time.