81-Last Chapter

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 81: invitation
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 81: invitation
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
No matter which world you are in, you will come up with ways to make money. For example, Double Eleven, two years ago, Suman also participated in the last year, but the effect is average, not the lively Double Day Festival, this year is different, the platform is intentionally built to belong My own festival, so it warmed up very early, after Suman knew about it, he was very active in participating.

"Last year's Double Eleven had a mediocre effect, so it's better to prepare for the Double Egg Festival." Sun Yaoze suggested.

"This year is different. I think this festival will be one of the grandest festivals in the future." A festival where countless people chop their hands can be described as a festival that everyone loves and hates. "It's nothing I will leave first. Recently, I am easily sleepy. "

It will be three o'clock in the afternoon. When the employees of the company saw Su Man leave, they looked at each other and showed a little smirk. As employees, there is no hope that the boss will stay in the company.

Suman herself is thin, and with winter clothes, the company people still don't know that she is pregnant, thinking she is preparing for the wedding.

Speaking of weddings, I originally planned to take wedding photos during my honeymoon. Various styles were used. However, because I was pregnant, I couldn't get honeymoon. I didn't feel well and I didn't take the wedding photos. The two families sat together to discuss, get the certificate first, etc. The wedding will be held again after the child is born. Of course, the banquet on the fifth day of October will not be cancelled. Instead, it will be an engagement banquet, where relatives and friends of the previous two families will get together to get to know each other.

"You have been so busy these days, you don't have to come to pick me up every time, you don't have to worry about having Uncle Liu here." Su Man saw Song Zichu and touched the blackness under him with distress.

I have been taking care of her recently and have to work. I have lost two catties when I look at it. Su Man feels that someone taking care of herself doesn't need him to be so tired.

"Not tired, you work harder." Song Zichu grabbed Su Man's hand and said with a chuckle: "Come to pick you up just to be lazy. I'm about to be blown up by the people in the company."

The company dare to make a noise in front of him? Don't think she doesn't know how domineering he is in the company, he said so, Suman just listened.

"The first phase of Xiziwan will be completed by the end of next year. Have you considered how to divide the house?" Su Man asked Song Zichu.

"It's settled. Why, are you having difficulties?" Song Zichu remembered that Su Man's company resigned a group of old employees, and some left with Wang Yang. Now most of the company is new employees.

It's the new employees that make it difficult, and they don't give it badly. When the old employees are dissatisfied, the management is removed. Among the ordinary employees, there are only six people who are eligible to allocate housing, which is less than she imagined.

"There are no more than six, and I also give some hope to the new employees." This is a house. It is hard to find someone to be allocated. I believe those new employees will work hard and look forward to the house in the future.

This is true. Suman plans to buy a piece of land in a slightly off position in the future to distribute it to the employees in the factory. Isn't there a bonus every year? You can choose cash and room bills. After you save as many room bills, you can redeem the house. I believe it can keep many people.