26-30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 26: First fire
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 26: First fire
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Man already knows about the company's situation, and Su Jianming has slowly handed over some things to her to take care of her.

"The new products are not yet on the market. We can't just follow the trend blindly. Others are getting hot, and we will do it too. This will only follow others' **** forever. Recently, some people have reported on the Internet that our biscuits are not as good as before. What's going on? Su's been able to come to this day because it has always insisted on making the best and highest quality products. It is important to develop new products, but if even our own main products have problems, is the cart before the horse?" Su Man swept away A circle of people in the conference room said, "In addition, I have one more thing to say. The company’s organizational structure is too complicated, and we are not an agency. There is no need to engage in so much formalism. Some departments don’t want it, so just cancel it. Cancellation, the merger will be merged, including some systems. After so many years, our biscuits have developed the fifth generation, and it should be changed."

Lin Shengjie, the manager of the personnel department, felt a little stunned, knowing that Su Man would move after he took over the company, thinking that the old President Su would not be too much, but he did not expect that the first fire would be on his head.

"Mr. Su, our company has been running well for so many years. It's not good to make such a sudden change, and you haven't talked to me about this. Should such an important matter be discussed first before implementing it."

"You also said that for so many years, everything must keep pace with the times and stay in place. Sooner or later, the Su clan will become a frontrunner. The specific rectification plan needs to be discussed again, but today there is still something to talk to Mr. Lin. Soon, after many considerations, the company decided to transfer you to the logistics department as the supervisor, and I will send another person to take over as the supervisor of the personnel department." Su Man casually threw a landmine.

Lin Shengjie's face changed instantly, "Chairman, what does President Su mean by this? Why did I suddenly transfer my position?"

Although they are all managers, the logistics department belongs to the personnel department, which is one level lower than the personnel manager, and the rights of these two parts can be the same. This is to take away the personnel rights.

"That's what Manman said. I'm old. From now on, the company's affairs will be handled by Manman." Su Man mentioned this to him. Su Jianming began to disagree, thinking that Suman would take personnel matters as soon as he came. The replacement of the manager of the department is too hasty, which will affect the internal employees of the company.

Su Man doesn’t think so. If this is a listed company and there are many shareholders, then she is naturally careful and careful. Now she is the big boss, why bother to work hard and solve everything, anyway from The high-level to the middle-level and the employees below are all in a mess. Before the listing, they can be cleaned up.

The chairman obviously agreed with Su Man's approach, and it seemed that Su's innocence was about to change.

When Wang Yang saw this situation, he said something to Lin Shengjie. It is nothing more than the veteran of the company, or a department as important as personnel. It should not be changed easily, otherwise it will disturb the hearts of the company's employees and be harmful to the entire company.

"I have considered what Wang said. The new manager is Huang Meiyan, the former deputy manager of the personnel department. She is familiar with everything in the company and there will be no problems." Su Man decided to replace Lin Shengjie.