66-70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 66: E-commerce
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 66: E-commerce
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Let her apply for a job normally, join the company if she can live, and can't live if she can't. You can't start this kind of thing. If there is a first time, there will be a second time." Su Jianming sees this kind of thing a lot.

Su Man was pleading with his cousin and his wife. All he met were his parents and uncles at the time, so he refused at the beginning to avoid making it more difficult to do.

In fact, she thinks so too. If she agrees to her eldest cousin, all the seven aunts and eight aunts will come to her. Promise, the company does not have so many positions for them. If they don’t agree, why ignore their relatives and instead take care of an outsider.

Before doing so, Su Man first called his elder cousin Wu Yemao to indicate that he was not unwilling to help. It was because the company’s rules and regulations were like this and could not be a precedent. Otherwise, what should a relative like the Su family do if they approach her? I hope my cousin can understand her. Difficulties and the like.

As long as he is not stupid, he will definitely tell his wife, then his sister-in-law will not be able to pass the interview afterwards and there is nothing to say. If it passes, there will be no special treatment in the company in the future.

Wu Yemao really didn't know that his wife had gone to Su Man. He hung up the phone and his face sank.

Huang Mengting, who was coming out of the shower, saw her husband's expression and asked in confusion: "What's wrong?"

"Did you talk to Manman about Xiaoxue?" Huang Mengting had said this before and asked him to tell Su Man, but he refused, "I didn't say it, my uncle would rather give money than relatives Why do you still speak when you join the company?"

Huang Mengting was also angry, so she just asked, if it doesn't work, it won't work, yelling something.

"Ask what's wrong. If it doesn't work, it won't work. Your cousin is also interesting. Why didn't you tell me at the time. She turned around and called you to file a complaint. It's not just a small company. What's so great? My sister is not rare to go."

"Huang Mengting, don’t forget. My uncle helped us to get the two of us. If you have the ability, don’t give favors. A small company is worth several hundred million. Your Huang family is so powerful. People with the same ability come out." Wu Yemao was also on fire.

Huang Mengting is from the city, and some of her family do not like the Wu family. They think they are country people. But I really want to say that the Huang family is not as rich as the Wu family.

"You..." Huang Mengting pointed at Wu Yemao and shivered angrily, "Wu Yemao, you finally got your mind out, I found out a long time ago, not only you, your parents and your sister don't like me, your parents You didn’t tell me to buy a house in the city, you bought the house yourself, and didn’t write my name for fear of me.

Like sharing your house, you don’t tell me about buying a house for your sister. Do you treat me as a family? "

"Why are you talking about this again? Later, you didn't add your name. The house is where we live. As for Xiaoling, the money belongs to her parents, who they love to give to whom, things have been so long, why are you mentioning this again? What we are discussing now is that you should not go to Su Man." Wu Yemao said with a headache.

"If you can't make it, I will always remember your family treating me as an outsider. Xiaoxue is not a big deal in itself. I also said it. I just asked. If you don't agree, I don't agree. Why are you angry, Wu Yemao, I'm really blind. I just marry you." Huang Mengting changed her clothes and was about to leave.