02

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 2: Su father wakes up
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 2: Su father wakes up
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
People really didn't know how to get rid of the Phoenix man, so he brought his son and daughter.

I saw him look anxious, with a faint distress in his eyes, "I heard the nurse say that you woke up and came here quickly. Don’t worry, Dad’s operation was successful. You must hurry up and get up well, or the old man will wake up and know you. Because he fell ill, his old man is so sad, how can he recover from his illness with peace of mind? I made some soup. Would you like to drink some first?"

Seeing that Su Man was about to get up, he quickly put down his things, carefully helped her up, took a pillow to cushion her behind, not high or low, the position was just right.

"Mom, are you okay? You scared me to death." Su Jingxiu's eyes were red, and she held Su Man's hand that did not take a drip, her voice was soft and creepy, with a crying voice: "The soup is stewed by Dad himself, and it has been stewed for a long time. My brother and I didn’t want to drink it. You can drink some quickly so that the illness will heal soon. Grandpa is already sick, and my mother can’t get sick anymore, ooh..."

Su Jingxiu and Zhang Lei have a seven-part portrait, and they both say that they are the father of the female Xiao. No wonder no one doubts her identity. Who would have thought that Zhang Lei, who has a deep affection for the original body, has a first love outside, and also made two women pregnant at the same time. The girl's heart is even more dependent on her father, otherwise she would give Zhang Lei his credit.

"Don't cry. When you cry, mom will worry too." When Zhang Lei heard his daughter calling out to Grandpa Su Jianming, Zhang Lei's heart flashed with displeasure and smiled on his face: "Why don't you drink it? Mom, I deliberately added more, and you drink with your mom."

When I see two children, Su Man can talk very well, but now Su Man has changed the core. She has the memory of the original owner, but she can’t really be her own child, especially when she knows that the little girl in front of her is not her own. Case.

"I can't eat anything now, please pour me a glass of water." Su Man was very hungry, but when he heard of some soup, he always felt greasy and didn't want to drink it.

Zhang Lei was as considerate as he remembered. Su Man said that he didn't want to drink, so he poured water for her.

"You just said that my dad had a successful operation, can I go to see him now?" Su Man drank some water to feel better and wanted to see Su Jianming.

"Dad is still in the intensive care unit. You can't see me now. Don't worry. The doctor said that the operation was a success. You need to take care of your health. Otherwise, Dad will worry about you when he sees you like this. His old man can't worry about it now." Zhang Lei stopped Su Man. , Poured soup for the two children and showed Su Man specially, "This soup is not oily at all. Would you like to drink some?"

Seeing that it was really good, Su Man drank a small bowl, his stomach was not uncomfortable, and the person was comfortable, and Zhang Lei was even more pleasing to the eye.

"I didn't say anything when I came in, what's the matter?" Su Man waved at Su Jingcheng. In the original book, he was ignorant and only knew that Su Jingcheng, who was playing in the car and looking for a woman, was only five years old. He was white and fat, with round eyes, and looked very cute. Usually mischievous, but it's not quiet today.

"Mom, is it true that my aunt said you couldn't go home because of illness?" Su Jingcheng lay on the bed and asked cautiously.

Seeing Su Man frown, Zhang Lei said quickly: "It's not that both your dad and you need someone to take care of. I don't worry that Xiuxiu and Chengcheng are at home, so I let Xiaoli go home to take care of them for some time."