07

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 7: Divorce (repair)
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 7: Divorce (repair)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Man's change made Zhang's family and Zhang Lei full of doubts, and they hadn't quarreled before, and they were fine yesterday.

"Is it because we didn't go to see your father-in-law?" Father Zhang took a couple of cigarettes and glanced at Mother Zhang. "You too, your father-in-law's health has just improved. At this time, I am asking Su Man for money to buy a house. What do people think?"

"What's the use of saying this now? I went to Su Man and you didn't stop it." Mother Zhang was not to be outdone, and asked Zhang Lei, "I really didn't quarrel? Or did you do something sorry for her?" With a serious face, "Xiao Lei, it doesn't matter if you look for women outside. Men, they all love to play, but Su Man must not find out about this."

Li Qin on the side was unhappy, "Is it reasonable to find a woman outside? I am not afraid of getting sick."

"Why do you join in the fun? Suman refuses to pay, then you use the money to buy a house for Xiao Shuo? It's so late and don't cook, want to starve us to death?" Zhang Sen glared at Li Qin and said angrily .

Li Qin snorted coldly. I don't know if Zhang Lei has looked for a woman. There is definitely a woman outside Zhang Sen. I thought she didn't know, and waited. If she caught the vixen, she would have to strip her skin.

These are trivial matters, and the most important thing is to understand why Suman's attitude has changed dramatically.

"No, since I married Suman, I have never looked for a woman outside." Zhang Lei is very clear about what can and cannot be done.

Since this is not the case, why on earth? Several people were puzzled.

No matter what the reason, Su Man must be coaxed, Zhang Shuo's house is still pointing to her.

Su Man knew that the Zhang family would not give up, but she would have no time to take care of them.

"You mean Xu Qianqian took Xu Xiaoqi to the Northwestern Province?" Originally thought she would take Xu Xiaoqi back to Anqing City, but when she went to such a partial Northwest Province, there was absolutely no such thing in the original work. Which link went wrong?

Is it because she came to this world? No, she hasn't made any changes yet, even with the butterfly effect, it shouldn't be so big.

If you don't think about it, you can't think about it. In the end, it will come to light. The most important thing now is to divorce the Phoenix man and then take his daughter back.

Zhang Lei is cautious, but unfortunately the horse stumbles and is always negligent, but he was finally found by Uncle Sun.

"That's enough, what are you going to do?" Su Jianming handed over the evidence to Su Man. The husband and wife have been married for many years, and it's up to her to do it.

"You are discharged from the hospital today and have lunch together at noon. In the afternoon, I will send the children to my aunt's house so that the children will not be frightened." Divorce with Zhang Lei is doomed to be calm.

"Just do as you said." Su Jianming's expression finally improved when he mentioned the child.

Zhang Lei, who didn’t know where to make Suman angry, passed by the flower shop and bought a bunch of flowers and another cake that Suman loves to eat. No matter what, first admit his mistake. Now is the critical moment for him to take over the company. After so many years, I can't fall short.