08

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 8: The truth (repair)
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 8: The truth (repair)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It was expected that Zhang Lei would not agree, so Su Jianming asked for a divorce after finding evidence.

Seeing the father and daughter look calm, Zhang Lei had a bad feeling in his heart. Do they have enough evidence to threaten him? Did they know about starting a company? Impossible. He never showed up from start to finish. The employees of the company didn't know that there was a big boss behind him, and he could never be found.

After a while, his cell phone rang, it was Mother Zhang's call.

"mom?"

"Xiao Lei, the police are going to arrest your brother."

There was a noisy noise over there, it should be Zhang's father stopping the police from arresting people, and the police warning.

Zhang Lei turned his head to look at his father and daughter with indifferent expressions, "It's you? What's wrong with my brother, why should someone arrest him?"

"Mr. Zhang, I think you may have misunderstood. It was not the chairman who asked someone to arrest him. It was your brother who was too courageous. In five years, he collected more than one million cash and a lot of valuables, and bought a batch of prohibited items. Material, if this is reported by someone, the company will suffer huge losses. Fortunately, the discovery is timely, otherwise who will bear the responsibility?" Assistant Sun stood beside Su Jianming and explained to Zhang Lei very calmly.

Buying rebates is the default thing. Zhang Lei knew that his eldest brother had collected a lot of money, but he did not expect to receive more than one million in cash, such a large sum of money, if the crime is settled, at least five years.

"Manman, Xu Qianqian and I really misunderstood this matter. I broke up with her after I met you. I really don't know about the child. We have been a couple for so many years, don't you know me? Big brother... He was wrong. I will ask him to return the money and return the gifts, or discount it. Dad, you have a lot of it, let him go. My household registration is moved out, and my parents are left. He has a son, and there are two children under him. Dad... You let my elder brother go." Zhang Lei knelt on the ground before he got up, begging.

It's a pity that he already knew that his father and daughter were indifferent.

"You'd better save yourself first." Su Man looked at him coldly, and the police arrived shortly after speaking.

Zhang Lei stood up abruptly and looked at Su Man in disbelief, "You call the police and arrest me? Just because of the ex-girlfriend you had before marriage? Manman, I said, I really don't know the existence of that child."

After hearing Zhang Lei's words, several police officers looked at Su Man curiously. Is it too late to investigate the girlfriend he had been dating before marriage? And this kind of thing is not theirs.

"Of course not because of this, Zhang Lei, if it weren't because of Xu Qianqian, I really didn't know that you hid so deeply, using the convenience of a shell company and your position to take advantage of Su's funds to buy a house in a foreign land, what? Enough money to go abroad after divorcing me? I am quite capable.” This incident was not written in the original work, and Su Man would not have known it had happened unless Su Jianming had found it out.

After briefly understanding the situation, the police knew that they had misunderstood before and looked at Zhang Lei with contempt.

Pursuing Bai Fumei with a girlfriend, stepping on two boats, letting the two women become pregnant at the same time, fighting for 20 years in order to save, enter the Zuosu family, and then get a shell company outside to calculate the money of the old man. It's amazing.