21-25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 21: Hometown
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 21: Hometown
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The future development problem is still early, now the important thing is to control the company, otherwise no amount of ideas can be put into action.

When returning home from get off work, Su Jianming smiled and asked: "This is the first time you go to work, how do you feel?"

Su Man slumped on the sofa, **** feebly to the notebook on the table, "Take a moment to take a look."

Still taking notes? Savage enough, he naturally wanted to see his daughter's feelings about her first day at work.

The first is an organizational chart. A closer look reveals that it is Su's family. It is indeed a bit complicated.

At the back is the personnel relationship diagram. The first is Wang Yang, and the second is Wang Yu. He is Wang Yang’s son and now serves as the deputy director of the IT department. Wang Yang mentioned this to him, saying that his son graduated from college. Joining the company to work, Su Jianming agreed after a brief understanding. Before he knew it, he was already the deputy director of the IT department. He seemed to have been in the company for more than a year, and his promotion was a bit fast. Su Jianming sent a message to Assistant Sun. Knowing that during his hospital stay, the former deputy director of the IT department was fired, and the director recommended Wang Yu to take over as the deputy director. Wang Yang agreed without hesitation.

Wang Yang really knows Sima Zhao's heart, and he is too anxious to train his son.

Thinking about it again, he was dying at the time, his only daughter had never been to the company, and his son-in-law had no real power. He would understand when he thought about it.

Next are a few shareholders. They don’t have many shares. The few are only 0.5%, and the more are only 2%. Two of them entered the Su family from the very beginning of the company, which is considered to be a hard work. These two people are also the people who support Su Jianming the most. The others are talents recruited or dug through headhunters and introductions. They are now the company's senior management and are in charge of more important departments.

Among these people, He Guangming has the most dazzling resume. He has served as a vice president in a multinational company. He is also the one with the most shares other than Wang Yang. He is also the one who most actively persuaded Su Jianming to list the company and achieved Good results, when the result was about to succeed, Su Jianming fell ill.

Su Man carefully recalled the plot, and it seemed that a shareholder named He Guangming did not appear. No, many high-level executives have not appeared now. It is estimated that they were run away by Zhang Lei.

Based on her own understanding, she gave a written explanation to these people, and then the problems and rectification plans of various departments.

"The company’s problems and several executives are also in sight. I originally thought about restructuring this year and preparing to go public. I didn’t expect me to be advanced to the hospital. You can see that these problems are very good. Then I will hand over the unfinished business. I will do it for you." Su Jianming looked at Su Man with relief, and his daughter really surprised him a lot.

Originally, he thought that if Su Man could not take over the company, he would find a professional manager to manage the company. Man Man would be able to take care of everything with dividends every year. When Xiaoxi and Chengcheng grew up, he would take over the company again. Now It seems that it doesn't need to be so troublesome, maybe Manman can take the company to the next level.