Night Talks Chap.16

Two days later...

It was a little after dinner time you didn't eat that much still not having an appetite although the others urged you to eat something these days you thinned out a little bit due to that fact you knew it wasn't good to neglect yourself that way, but you really couldn't bring yourself to eat or stop worrying although you'd just spoken to Simeon to hadn't been able to see nor touch him 

you'd poured your heart out about how much this was hurting you and Simeon to Michael hoping it would help free Simeon sooner, you didn't know the Archangel too well, but Luke assured you that your words will get across to him somehow you hoped with all your heart 

you were currently with the twins in their room after you'd ate a little dinner, they were trying to lift your spirits more It helped a little bit, but your heart wouldn't ease so easily 

you were leaning against a pillow while Belphegor had his head in your lap telling the best jokes he could come up with no matter how embarrassing or cheesy 

you gave a small smile patting his head "Thank you Belphie"

he looked up "at least you're smiling a little...that's all we could ask for"

Beelzebub nodded "Yeah we haven't seen you smile in so long...It's just like the sun peeking through clouds"

he then picked up a red bean filled bun holding it out to you "I know you're not eating much lately but please try If not for yourself...then for Simeon he'd want you to eat"

you started to perk up more hearing his words taking the little package into your hands unwrapping the bun before you had a few bites It was very tasty with a little sweetness it made you want to cry honestly as you started to realize how'd you been treating yourself 

you started to tear up which caught Belphegor's attention "What's the matter"

you covered your eyes as tears soon streamed down your cheeks, he noticed right away same with Beel they looked to each other sadly before Belphie brought you into his arms 

you sniffled "I'm sorry...I've worried you all so much...I haven't taken proper care of myself..."

he rubbed your back "It's okay...we know why but yeah please don't starve yourself like that It's not good you'll be tired and miserable you fainted again Yesterday It scared us"

Beelzebub came over sitting on his twin's bed before he put his arms around you both 

"Seeing you like this I haven't been able to eat either...but you're almost skipping meals everyday please don't hurt yourself like that (Y/n)...we love you and care about you"

you buried your face In Belphegor's shoulder as you started to cry more holding him tighter  

Beelzebub sighed "we know how much you and Simeon love each other this whole situation is ridiculous if you ask me, but I know it's because of the time our sister had a human lover while she was an Angel, I thought it would go well but then...she broke the rules giving him Celestial Realm medicine which caused the Great Celestial war to start...I don't blame Lilith because she did the right thing In helping her love when he was sick...she didn't mean for the war to happen"

you sniffled with a nod "yes...and Michael told me the same thing If it had been Simeon and I back then he would've most likely done It too"

Belphie stroked your hair "I can't help but agree"

"But look, if Michael did take your words to heart Simeon might be released soon"

you nodded "I know but...this pain of heartbreak and separation It's too much for me I've almost given into the despair I'm feeling because how could I do anything I'm only a human woman"

Beel grasped your shoulders "a woman who's got a strong and caring heart that won't give into anything so easily...just like when you rescued Belphie giving him a second chance and the time you defended me from Lucifer's rage you got through that I know you'll get through this and soon before you know it, you'll be In Simeon's arms again"

you looked to them both as they gave you warm smiles you started to feel not so bad anymore you then threw your arms around them both "Thank you..."

you then wiped your tears "okay...I'll do my best to stay strong for me and Simeon until he's released even If I may have to plead many more times..."

Belphie smiled "that's our (Y/n)...remember we're here for you all of us are"

Beel smiled patting your head "That's right and If you feel like letting go, we'll grab you and bring you back because that's what family does"

you started to smile as tears shined In your eyes you really felt so thankful and happy to have a family like this almost unworthy same with how you were with Simeon being your boyfriend 

Beelzebub then stood up "come on...let's get you some more food are you okay to walk...still feeling weak I'll carry you"

Beel picked you up bridal style taking you downstairs to the kitchen with Belphegor following where you ate the food that Luke sent for you to eat It almost felt like eternity since you'd eaten.