Testing ones Faith Chap.17

In the Celestial realm Simeon was still within the confines of his repentance the only times the door was opened was for food or other important resources sometimes Rapheal would slip In and comfort him or talk but on his own Simeon was keeping the hope in his heart that you'd be reunited soon although he couldn't lie his heart was broken being away from you like this even far away he could still sense your emotions seeing you In his dreams he wanted nothing more than to hold you In his arms giving you nothing but his unconditional love 

It was a quiet afternoon Simeon sat by the window peering out the only thing on his mind was you he let out a sigh placing his hand to glass but just then he heard the sounds of the chains and padlock being removed he turned around seeing the door open with Raphael standing 

"Simeon please come with me you're summoned by Michael...and father"

Simeon's eye's widened hearing that their heavenly father was going to be In attendance he hadn't been in his presence for centuries, so a little nervousness filled his body he then nodded before coming over folding his wings behind his back putting glowing bindings around his hands almost like cuffs as Rapheal led him out the little house down the long pathway into the castle 

walking down the hallway up the white marble spiral staircase to the top then taking a left to the end of the hall were Michael's office awaited in his mind Simeon would plead his case to father he walked behind Rapheal to the office 

Rapheal gave the door a few knocks "Pardon me Michael...Father I've brought Simeon"

the white golden doors opened with him gesturing Simeon to follow him inside upon seeing their father Simeon immediately dropped to his knees kneeling in respect 

Rapheal got on one knee clasping his hands "shall I go father"

"Yes, you are dismissed Rapheal thank you for bringing him here"

Rapheal bowed his head before standing back up taking one last look to Simeon before he left 

their heavenly father the almighty shone with a white brilliance he walked up to Simeon before guiding him to stand up Simeon's blue eyes met his "Father..."

"It's been many years since I've seen you Simeon you have Indeed become a wonderful Angel who's retained the disciplines...performing my wonders but as of late something has reached mine ears...you broke the Celestial realm law falling in love with a Human woman"

Simeon bowed his head "Yes"

he patted Simeon's shoulders "I see, and I understand...you and other heavenly beings are not to give into the temptations of man the only other time an Incident like this occurred was over a thousand years ago before The Great Celestial war broke out...Lilith was still an Angel and alive back then I'm sure you know the cause"

"Yes Father"

he let go of Simeon turning walking away from him a bit "my child...you did something that no other angel dared to do It seems you love this woman very much even though angels are supposed to give their love to everyone equally without favor"

Simeon dropped to his knees "but I wish to only give all my love to her she is my everything I've never felt nor been so in love all my life I didn't even know what It was like to fall in love before I met her, I know I've broken our most sacred law but...I do not regret It even though I know the dangers of this all I want is this chance to be happy In love just like everyone else I know I'm an Angel but I believe that all beings are deserving  of love be they from here or the Devildom"

The Almighty turned looking upon Simeon as pain and determination shined in his eyes he then nodded before smile came to his face "Simeon...you are Indeed a wonderful Angel"

Simeon bowed his head "I believe nothing will happen to (Y/n) and I we'll be just fine so please Father I beg you let me be with her...I love her so much like I've told you she's my whole world the only thing I need...and please know that I don't wish to be deposed as an Angel I love my job as It's to serve and spread your light to the earth but if being deposed will allow me to be with her then...I am willing I don't wish for her to be dragged into this..."

A few tears streamed down his cheeks  "I only want a life together with her...that's all I could ever hope for I will take care of her for the rest of her mortal days...I won't ever let her know heartbreak or sorrow like this again hearing from Lucifer that I couldn't be with her...I was devastated Father, but I was still determined for us to be together and find a way to overwrite the thousand year law...so, whatever punishment you deem fit for me I will take but please...let me be with her this ask In your heavenly name"

Michael looked on with widened eyes his pleas were just like that of yours he then looked to their father who placed his hand on Simeon's head patting his head gently before he retracted his hand turning away as Michael called for Rapheal who quickly appeared "Yes Sir"

"Please escort him back to the confines...Father and I will speak alone"

Rapheal bowed his head before he helped Simeon off the floor leading him out the office back downstairs Simeon started to get worried as Father didn't say another word after hearing his pleas, but he knew that indeed his pleas were heard which was all he'd wanted right now  

Rapheal looked back seeing melancholy on his face "Are you alright"

Simeon sighed "Not really"

he then thought before asking "In the devildom did you...hear anything about (Y/n) how is she"

"Yes, I heard from Luke that she's barely been eating these days, so she's thinned out a bit with fainting spells"

Simeon felt his heart sink "oh no... she can't neglect herself like this...please not over me"

Rapheal nodded "but it seems she's improved after having a heart to heart with the twins Luke said her appetite has returned little by little "

Simeon's eyes shined with him sighing in relief "that's good..."

once they got back to the confinement house Rapheal removed the glowing cuffs from his hands before opening the door Simeon walked back inside but then "Sir...what do you think will happen Father didn't say another word"

Rapheal sighed "we cannot know what's on Father's mind but be honest I think he's thinking"

Simeon nodded but then Rapheal stepped back out to close the doors he rushed up to them as they closed projecting his voice so he could be heard "Sir could you please relay a message to (Y/n) for me!"

Rapheal gave a nod "Very well just this once what is It you wish to say"

Simeon closed his eyes "tell her...I love her and to take care of herself, wait for me don't give up hope"

Rapheal locked the door back with the chains and padlocked "alright...I'll let her know"

Simeon then nodded turning away from the door he sunk down onto the floor slowly before wrapping his wings around himself letting out a deep sigh as he thought about you.