Meeting's with Micheal Chap.41

Seven Months later....

Simeon had been called back to Celestial Realm as he was needed to be seen by Micheal, he didn't know the details but It sounded a bit serious and It was because one of the springs had started to overflow, causing some flooding which he went to go handle right away but Simeon was reluctant to leave you. you reassured him that you and Seraphine would be alright as Luke was also here to help look after her, so with your words Simeon soon set off back to the Celestial Realm where he went to assist Micheal with the spring and clean up of the aftermath 

"Simeon"

he turned to Micheal, "Sir?"

"How is It being a father now

a smile came to Simeon's face, "It's wonderful but it does have It's challenges"

Micheal smiled, "I see, I was curious of course as I've never been In your position before...how is the child's growth"

"Oh she's well thank you for asking, she's four months old now"

"Hm...still very young, If It wouldn't trouble you or (Y/n) I'd like to meet her one day"

Simeon smiled, "Of course,"

Micheal then paused his steps, as he folded his wings "But Simeon...would you say that you're truly happy"

Simeon was taken aback, "What do you mean?"

"your little family is complete and all is well...but I can tell you're unsatisfied with something"

Simeon turned to him In surprise, "Me? No, No I'm not...."

Micheal let out a sigh, "I know you well enough Simeon"

Simeon turned to Micheal with a smile, "You do Indeed...."

his smile then faltered, "I'll be honest with you sir...It hurts me to be away from my family even though my agreement with Father has been In place for a while"

"I see, I had a feeling It was that"

Simeon's wings started to droop, "I...I feel that I'm not being fair to my wife and daughter...Seraphine's still so young and (Y/n) told me It's hard on her some night's when I'm not there, I've told her that I can make a way to come back more but she tells me that everything's alright"

Micheal placed a hand on his shoulder, "Listen Simeon, the path you and your wife took together was a life changing one...not too long ago did she rush to Celestial Realm to plead for your release, and in the blink of an eye now you've married and had a child"

Simeon started to smile, "It's because of her love and bravery...that we made It to this day, I'll never forget It so long as I live, I love her more than I ever have If that's even possible...though the path was filled with pain for a while I'd never hesitate to do It again"

"The depths of your love are great, never has there been an Angel like you before Simeon...but going back to what I said before...you're unhappy with how things are?"

"I made an agreement with Father to come to Celestial Realm for my duties every two weeks, that was his condition for allowing our marriage, and now that Seraphine's here I wish I could be there every moment to help while also watching our little one grow....sometimes I've wondered If one day she'll wonder where I am or what I'm doing"

Micheal sighed, "That would be troubling, but I'm sure you'll come up with a prudent answer"

Simeon let out a sigh as he then looked back in the direction of the castle, he didn't dare say this out loud but he'd always hated the conditions In place in order for him to be with you. Although Simeon loved his home In Celestial Realm he felt that sometimes he was half a husband to you, while half a father to Seraphine and he wanted to be those things one hundred percent.