A New Beginning Chap.44 END

After that day Simeon had began his new life as a human, he wasn't upset or distraught and knew that he couldn't go back but he'd go forward happily to live a normal life, but more Importantly he could fully be the father that he wanted to be for Seraphine and be a fully committed husband to you. Luke was upset for quite a while but Simeon reassured him that he was alright and that everything was going to be alright despite Luke's pleas, as for you It was a shock for a little bit but you knew that as long as Simeon was happy you were happy too. and Lucifer was concerned very much along with his brother's but again Simeon reassured them all not to worry about him also reaffirming how he will always see them as dear family, and after talking for a while with Simeon you made the decision to move to the Human World where he now went by his pen name In front of other people, except for you and Luke of course.

it had been a year since you all left the Devildom, now living in a house in the human world you were all content, Simeon had even opened his own Cafe called Angel's Halo which was quite Popular and It did help you to buy your first home together. Also to properly send Luke to school so he could see what life was like for human children as this was your new home from now on, he of course was against it but he soon started to enjoy it and even made friends 

Seraphine was now one years old and she was still growing everyday, now walking and also saying few words but there was another development, she'd grown out her wings but was still a little too young to be able to control when they'd show which you all had to watch for 

you were currently at home with Seraphine, playing with her on the carpet as she was trying to play with Lucky but he only wanted to take a nap at the moment 

"Lucky! Lucky!"

you smiled and giggled, "Sweetheart, Lucky wants to nap now...leave him be, come here"

Seraphine then came over to you as you got her dolls, playing with her as she babbled quite a bit just as you heard the front door close, "I'm Home (Y/n)! Sera!"

Luke came running into the living room, just as Seraphine jumped up a he scooped her up

"Sera did you miss me! Look what I made In class today"

he put her down as he took something out his backpack, showing you and Seraphine his art project that he'd made that was a painting just as Simeon made his way there 

"I'm home"

you looked to see him, standing up as you went to his side as you embraced with a kiss

"Did you have a good day?" you asked

Simeon smiled, "I did, it was very busy again but I found my mind wandering here"

you giggled, "You"

you kissed his cheek as he then squeezed your hand, just as Seraphine came to him 

"Dada!"

Simeon smiled and picked her up as he pressed several kisses to her cheek "My Angel"

"did you have fun with mommy? Daddy missed you" 

you came to his side, "Dear"

"Yes my Lamb?"

Simeon put Seraphine down as he noticed something was wrong, "My love? what is it"

he took your hand's into his, "did something happen?"

 "No...but something is going to happen again, you know I haven't been feeling too well lately and after I put Seraphine down for her nap I went to the bathroom and...."

Luke blurted out, running over "is it a baby!?"

you smiled warmly with a nod but before you could speak, Simeon lifted you up by the waist

he smiled brightly, "Is it true? we're really...oh my lamb!"

he spun you around a little, before he put you back down as he hugged you closely all the while he felt himself getting emotional as a tear streamed down his cheek "oh my"

you smiled and rubbed his back, "I just found out today, I took one of the spare tests"

he parted from you, "Alright, how do you feel right now?"

"I'm good right now, I won't be showing many symptoms for a while just like before"

Simeon nodded before he kissed your hand, "Alright but still let me know"

Simeon then smiled lovingly as you then shared a kiss, as Luke then came to hug you tightly as you felt yourself tear up quite a bit as you gave Luke a little peck on the forehead

"I'm gonna be a brother again!" he exclaimed

he then put his ear to your stomach, "I can't hear anything..."

you giggled, "Of course not, just like Seraphine It took a while"

"I'm gonna tell my class, Oh and...and we should tell Michael somehow"

you looked to Simeon and he smiled, "He'd be happy to know, same with Lucifer and the other's I'll be sure to send them a text later as for Michael..."

you started "could you send him a letter?"

"Yeah but...It's more hard to send letters there than to the Devildom, I'll ask if Lucifer can pass It on to Rapheal for me"

Simeon put his arm around you, "But for now, how about we go out tonight to celebrate the wonderful news"

you smiled with a nod, just as you got on your knees to Seraphine's level "Seraphine...you're going to be a big sister soon"

she cocked her head, "?"

you picked her up, "you're too young to understand now but I know you will soon, now let's go have something yummy to eat"

Simeon went to get the keys again, as you all went outside to the car before soon heading off to celebrate your second coming child and soon instead of texting the brother's you had a video chat with them, Announcing with Simeon to them that you were pregnant again In which the screen got glitchy and the sound was inaudible but they were happy just as you were.