sleepover

warning: none

summary: you meet Hailee at your sister's sleepover, and you started to fall in love with her...

y/ns Pov:

I don't understand I never get invited to sleepovers, mostly because i say no because i hate them. I don't know why; they just don't seem as exciting as everyone claims them to be. but tonight, that changes I HAVE to go to my sister, anna's, sleepover otherwise she'd hate me, even though all her friends are going so there's no point in me being there.

6:20pm; I guess I can run a bit late? by like 20 minutes. she won't mind, I mean at least i turned up!!

I arrive at the door for her to immediately open it, lecturing me about how I'm late, i apologize and walk into the room with like 2 other girls in it.  "Oh yes y/n, this is Ella and Hailee" anna said. I smile and say hello before sitting down next to a beautiful brunette, who I assume was Hailee. The girls were talking about boys of course, but Hailee was way too quiet, it looked as if she was uncomfortable. "So, y/n have you got any boys in your life" Ella mischievously said, my sister nudging her with her elbow as I say "Babe's I'm a lesbian" earning laughs from everyone, except for Hailee. She excused herself to the toilet and practically ran out of the room. Is it the joke I said?

Me being me I also excuse myself to 'go get water' instead I follow Hailee upstairs to make sure she's okay. I see a door to my sister's room slightly wedged open, so I cautiously push it and poke my head around the door, to reveal a small brunette crying. "Oh, Haiz what's wrong" I rush to her side catching her off guard, "y/n! hello sorry, I- Just everything's so overwhelming and loud I just-" "needed some space? don't worry I get it; my sister can be very loud sometimes it gives me a headache" I interrupt her earning a small chuckle. I bring her into a hug from the side and reassure her that I'm always there for her, and with that we exchanged numbers and everything. My head jolted when I saw a 2 girl's giggling in the hallway staring at me and Hailee as I rugby tackled her on the bed. Turns out we were upstairs for like an hour, leaving my sister and Ella worried about what was going on between me and the brunette upstairs ;)

After like hours of us having a pillow fight, we decide on a truce, and all agree to watch a movie, we obviously watch the edge of seventeen because that's such a comfort move fr fr. On the couch, me and Hailee shared one, while Ella and My sister shared the other, I could just tell by the look on Hailee's face that she was not enjoying watching a movie with herself in it. Hailee was snuggled up against me, giving me a massive gay crisis, I mean I'm single so it's ok! but why does the hottest girl have to cuddle up against me. I mean I have to admit, I started to like her a lot after I saw her on my TV screen, but today, the moment I looked into her beautiful eye's I fell deeply in love with her.

It only took me a couple of seconds to feel the sudden change of Hailee's breathing, and her melting into my touch, meaning she has fell asleep ON me, like straddling MY waist, with her head in the crease of my neck. I hear a whisper from my sister, "I bet your falling in love with her" she whispered into my ear, "what?!" I whisper/shout. "I mean It's totally okay if you are, I don't care, as long as you don't hurt each other, I think you'd look great together." she reassured me, i couldn't take my mind off what she just said, does that mean she likes me?? Hailee starts to stir away from her long beauty sleep.

2am: everyone was finally asleep except from me and Hailee, which gave us plenty of time for conversations.

(Bold is Hailee)

"I'm sorry I fell asleep on you earlier"

"Oh, don't worry about it, you were cold, so I warmed you up"

"Yes, you did, you're like a koala, comfortable and cute"

THE HAILEE STEINFELD did not just call me cute. Am I dreaming?!

"Oh, shut up, Your cuter"

"Make me"

"Make you what?"

"Make me shut up"

with that I smile, and pull her into a kiss, catching me off-guard as she kisses back, heating the kiss up more and more, as if we were hungry for the connection of our lips for years. We pull away smiling "wow, yeah uhm I like you, like a lot, ever since I saw you on my Tv to be honest" with my comment she giggles, kisses me softly and replies "I like you too dork".