archery

——————————————————
Requested by my friend Miko
word count: 971
warnings : fluff ?
AN: hey guys I'm no longer sick, also why does no one ever comment on my stories!? I love yall's comments.
POV: Y/N's
——————————————————

I've always adored archery, even though I'm really bad at it. I started doing it last month as I have a new role in a movie, the hunger games  (first one I thought of )  and obviously Katniss Everdeen needs to be amazing at archery. So my agent got me a trainer, all she told me was that she's pretty famous and she was in Hawkeye, I was thinking maybe Florence Pugh but she doesn't use a bow. So I'm hoping its Kate Bishop, aka Hailee Steinfeld. But It's most likely not. I got directions to a house of my personal trainer, as she has a gym in her house, and the Paparazzi are all over the place today so it would be "much safer" in her house. It's 10:30 and I have to be there by 10:45, that leaves me 15 minutes to get there, it's a good thing its only a 10 minute drive from my house. I leave early anyways as I don't want to be late incase there's traffic.

After what seemed a very short car ride I finally arrived at some mansion looking house. It was a nice modern house, not too far away from the city. It looked like it had 2 floors and a massive garden. I saw the curtains of the upstairs front window close suddenly, and after about a second the door opened before I could even knock. "Hey, Come in come in" the person said. I was too stunned to speak.

After a while I was still stood outside, my mouth was dropped wide open and I haven't said a word. "Uh hello? are you okay. You should come in before the paparazzi see you" she said hurriedly. I follow her orders and walk into her house "sorry I just didn't expect THE Hailee Steinfeld to be my trainer" I panic. Why would my agent do this to me, she knows I've had a massive crush on her since I was like 12. "I'm flattered, I'm so excited to help you!!" she said grabbing my hand and walking with me around her house, giving me a small tour. " you just called me poor in like every language" I joked but she seemed puzzled "it's like a joke. you still don't get that joke?" I questioned. she laughed "no I actually don't, I only pretended to on camera so I  didn't seem dumb... wait so you've watched my interviews?" she admitted, then showed a puzzled look. "yeah obviously, I watched them when I was like 16 when I had a massive cr- I mean when i was bored yanno, anyways uh should we get started?" I asked, damn nearly just exposed my 12 year old self.

We got on with a warmup which I most definitely did NOT enjoy, I mean I get it I don't wanna damage my glorious huge muscles but I'm already pretty warm. I did argue against warmup's as we did it, cheeky don't think like that, but She made me enjoy it... a little. We went outside as it was a quite sunny day, She got out some practice target that looked like it was for a 3 year old. " wow! you underestimate me that much? I am so offended." I say with a fake shock and slammed my hand to the chest to add a more dramatic detail. " It's just my job Y/N, You just need this because your agent told me you absolutely SUCK" she teases me back, My mouth drops open just like when I found out Hailee was my trainer. The audacity if that is true.

After about 3 hours, we both realized our session ended an hour ago, oops! I then realized I should go home as I've stayed longer than I was supposed to, We bid our goodbye's, I go to walk to my car, It was now pouring down with rain, I felt every raindrop fall on my face, kind of like a teardrop but we won't go into that deep side of me. That was until I heard a door slam and little footprints come swiftly behind me. "Y/N WAIT" Hailee shouted out of breath, I turned around slowly to see Hailee running after me. My 13 year old self would be screaming right now. Or cre- 

"You forgot.... You... Gosh since when was running that breathtaking.. give me a second" I giggle at her struggling to catch her breath before she braces herself. "Ok, I'm back now. You forgot to give me like your Instagram or something so I can message you the dates and time's of the next training session." I gasp at the realization, we spent hours together and we didn't even talk about the next session. It's weird, I've never laughed and smiled as much as I did today, It was all Hailee.

After a minute of her adding my Instagram, I didn't have to add her back as I still followed her from my Girl crush when I was 13, She say's goodbye again and run's back into her house, before she closes the door she give's me a little wave that I repeat back.

-LATER ON-

I scroll through Hailee's posts, until a notification pop's up on my phone from her, I instantly  click on it.

 HaileeSteinfeld

Hey!  Thanks for coming over today, I really enjoyed it x

Ah no Thank YOU for today it was the best

I can feel my archery skills improving already!! x

Just doin' my job Y/N. And don't even you suck.

Wow! offended.

Good. You should be xox.

I see how it is Steinfeld.

AN: SOOO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT PART 2!!?? HOW WAS IT???!!