Facetime

-----------------------------------------

Wordcount: 470

Warnings: None

AN: THEY ARE TEENAGERS IN THIS CHAPTER! (Both 17)

POV: Y/n's

-----------------------------------------

It was a normal Sunday evening, I just ate pizza, I've showered, and I'm laying in bed getting ready for Hailee to call me. Every evening me and her call at exactly 7pm, we talk about our day and then eventually both fall asleep. I hate how I live all the way in London and she's in California. We met on Instagram when we were 13 years old, and ever since then 7pm was our designated call time. We both didn't really care about time zones as long as we could talk to each other, we were both happy. Our parents have both exchanged phone numbers and they talk a lot too, but not as much as Hailee and I.

I will always remember the night she asked me to be her girlfriend. We was 14, and it was valentines day, I recently got dumped like a week before and Hailee made me a Minecraft world with like a heart rollercoaster asking me to be her girlfriend. I obviously said yes and It was the best decision I ever made. I lost a few friends as they were against Hailee and didn't like the idea of me being in an online relationship, but it's got very far.

My sweet 16th, Hailee surprised me at my party, and that was the first day we met in real life. She stayed at my house for a week, and it was really hard to say goodbye to her.

I finally received the facetime and I answer it straight away.

(Bold is Hailee, italic is Y/N)

Hey Babyyyy

Hello My love, how are you?

I'm doing great, how are you darling?

I'm ok thankyou baby

I started to tear up a bit and Hailee noticed it straight away, One of the many reasons why I love her.

Baby what's wrong?

I miss you

I know I know, But we are meeting up again next week! I'm so excited.

Me too, I wanna tell you something too.

And what may that be?

I'll tell you on Sunday.

It is Sunday love

Nooo next Sunday!!

Pleaseee tell me nowwwwww

Ok fine.. I wanted to say that...

What?!

I love you a lot, like with my whole heart

aw Y/n. I love you too, I can't wait to move in with you and marry you, and be with you everyday.

Me too Haiz, it's soon!!

Yeah? well my 18th IS coming up so.. After that we could look at somewhere to live?

Yes omg. We have to Haiz.

We carried on talking about what we want our house to look like, and time went on and on, Hailee drifted off to the most peaceful looking sleep ever, She really is an angel

Goodnight my love, I love you forever.

AN:

HEY GUYS SORRY IT'S SHORT, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE.

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL,

STAY SAFE - LEAH