'every sunrise'

———————————————
word count: 664
warnings : emotional , get tissues x
AN: have fun reading x
POV: Hailee's
———————————————

I see her staring deeply into my eyes, As she cuddled close into me, I felt safe in her arms as we watched the sunrise on the beach. "I love you so much hailee. I alway's will." y/n whispers into my ear as she plays with my hair, "I love you more my y/n" i reply back, also whispering.

we sat there for a solid 2 hours just watching the sunrise, and talking about our life and how we want our future to go. After the sun was finally up we laid hand in hand on the sand as i felt her caressing my hand and fingers. She rolled onto her side and pulled my hand up to her face, kissing it gently, but a sudden expression of worry soon sprung onto her face, "haiz i just want you to know that if we are ever, for whatever reason, apart, i'll always be with you in the sunrises" she says quite anxiously. "I know y/n, but I'll always be with you my love. But I agree, if anything ever happens where we have to separate, I'll always be looking for you in every sunrise" I softly say making a smile appear on her face.

We stay cuddled into eachother for a little longer, the morning started to get colder and we agreed to go home before we get ill.

The car ride home I couldn't help but wonder what y/n meant earlier. I didn't want to worry her even more but I do really wanna know, I mean she might of just said that.. or she might be keeping something from me. I'll question her about it another day, today I will not ruin what just happened, I thought.

- a year later -

I finally found out what Y/n meant, she's moving to london for a while for her new job as a music producer, I think its pretty cool, and I really wish I could go with her but i've already had so many sick days at work, I cant miss them anymore. It was a sunday. My last sunday with her before she moved for 2 months, 2 months without her is going to hurt, but it's ok because it should go quickly.

After, 20 minutes of crying in eachothers arms, she finally left my arms before she missed her flight. She kissed me goodbye and slipped her hands in my pocket, which I completely didn't understand but I took no notice of it. She walked through the glass doors, waved at me one last time and mouthed  'i love you' before walking onto the plane.

"That was the last day I ever saw her again. It's been.. damn like 10 years without her, her plane crashed and when I found out.. well - It broke me I fell to the floor that night crying my heart out, it felt like I was broken into a million peices. So the answer to your question, Jimmy, My hero is Y/n. And I remember the week after I found out, I went on a walk and I felt a peice of paper in my pocket, and it said 'i will look for you in every sunrise my love' And I immediately knew, that Y/n put that in there the day she left."

"God, Hailee that must of been so hard for you. I'm so sorry. We are all here for you. I hope your feeling a little better now atleast" Jimmy fallon said.

"yeah... i'm gonna be ok aslong as the sunrise comes, everything will eventually go away" I said.

AN: yeahhh.. im sorry that it's so short.. and that it had to end like that. i'd love to do a part 2 but tbh idk how to do it. sorry if i ruined ur day. love you guys, stay safe.