is this the end, pt 2

——————————————————
word count: 1350
warnings : i am tired
AN: thanks for the support last chapter!!
POV: Hailee's
——————————————————

It's been a few years since i last saw
Y/N. No, I haven't stopped thinking of her, I've tried to but there's no point. I'm still in love with her no matter if she doesn't love me. (SAME OMG) I will admit I felt pretty hurt after seeing those articles about Y/N and her new girlfriend pop up on my phone, and I feel like maybe I wasn't ever enough. But People have been making me feel enough, these people are ella, griffin and my lovely parents. They've stuck with me through auditions, Rehearsals, mental breakdowns, oscars, and helped me make the best memories. One's I'll never forget thanks to them. But it's still not the same without Y/N, and they know that, I tell them about mine and Y/N's memories everyday but they will never understand how much I truly loved her. (agreed.)

I have had to change supermarkets, hairdressers, parks, libraries, and so much more because I went everywhere with Y/N. I can't even delete the photos of me and her because As soon as I look at them I cry, like A LOT. And it doesn't look so pretty.

I've stopped going to parties, stopped dressing up nice, I hardly put makeup on anymore because theres no point, I've completely given up with trying to look nice, and somehow paparazzi still follow me around. Yeah.. Let's just say, even though I said I was fine to EVERYONE... I'm really not. (same babe)

Today, I'm out with Ella, and the rest of the dickinson crew.They convinced me to go to a restaurant or something with them for a little reunion and I thought, why not, because they all make me so happy. It might help.

This is what I wore, I mean I didn't really know what to wear and thats the first good thing I saw so I was like Why not?

We arrived there, and it was a really cool restaurant, it was like modern but rustic , black and grey theme:

We ordered our food and our drinks, some cheeky shots. Ella and Anna was sitting next to me, and Adrien and Samuel was infront. We talked about the memories of when we were on set and how we miss it alot. They asked about how I've been and I just shrugged it off, as usual. I didmissed myself from the table as I really needed to pee, and I drank way too much im the past 30 minutes, Ella did ask if I wanted her to come but I said I'd be fine.

Oh how I regretted that, I walk into the bathroom, do what I got to do, I wash my hands, and in come's a person I could recognise from anywhere... Y/N. She looked pretty tired, and drunk, She had red marks around her eyes as if she hasn't been sleeping enough, and let's just say shes changed alot since we were together.
bold is Y/N

"Ohhhh, heyyy haiz"

"dont call me that Y/N."

"whyyy don't you still love me"

"we broke up years ago y/n. you have a girlfriend."

"nooo !! she broke up with me today, thats why im here"

"im sorry i guess? look i should get going im with ella"

"OMG ELLAAA? i miss herrr"

"yeah uh. bye Y/N."

"oh please dont leave, i know i was the one who broke up with you but i still love you!! ive always loved youuu"

"Y/n ur drunk. i'll happily have this conversation with you when your sober but right now? no."

"Okayyyy fine. how about tomorrow at 1 meet me at my place"

What did I just do. No I can't do this, I finally was happy with my friends and I've just been stupid. Sometimes I wish I never met her, I never talked to her, I never dated her. But then I love her.

Ella see's me walk up to the table with a worried face. I tell everyone what just happened and they tell me to "talk to her" tomorrow. Should I?

For the rest of the night we laughed, I laughed. We spoke, We got extremely drunk. It was fun, I'm so glad I have amazing friends like them.

next day

I arrived at Y/N's house, she probably completely forgot about this but I'm sticking to my words. I knock on the door, and she opens it like straight away. "Oh, Hailee.. hailee hailee?..Oh Yes! I told you to come here didn't I?" she asked after a while of questioning, I smile and nod. She lets me in and we walk into her living room to sit down and talk more.
(bold is Y/n)

"so how have you been?"

"It's been okay I guess. shooting has been stressful but I got there in the end, how about you?"

"ah that's good, uhm I've just been here and there, my girlfriend broke up with me yesterday and stuff so that really sucks but it's okay because now i know how you felt, yanno"

"oh well i'm sorry about that, i was gonna talk about it with you yesterday but you were reallyyyyy drunk and yk"

"was I that drunk? i didn't think I was"

I laughed. Which she also laughed, at her own joke of course: classic Y/N.

"look I'm really sorry about what happened with us, I regret everything truly, I don't regret being with you I regret breaking you, I regret taking that break because I never got to be there for you for anything and I hate myself for that. I shouldn't of let my stress get in the way of our relationship. and to be honest I still really lik- love you. Yes, I do love you, I've always loved you, it's always been you Hailee. you always brightened up my day and I'm so mad that I never brightened up yours, I've been a wreck. And to be honest with you My girlfriend didnt break up with me, yesterday or at all, I broke up with her a month ago because I was still desperately In love with you but I was waiting to bump into you again because over text is just different. You may not be glad that we bumped into eachother, you may have moved on the day we broke up, but I don't care because I'm glad I went to that restaurant yesterday. Because I'd do anything to regain your trust again. I hate myself for the way I made tou feel I'd do anything to take it back, Like anythint, because your so important to me and my life, and I miss you, I miss you cheering me on, I miss cuddling and kissing you, i miss you waking up next to me. I need you back Hailee, It's fine if you don't feel the same way but I just really wanted to tell you beca-"

I pull her in to a kiss, was it a mistake? I'll never know. The kuss was tender and sweet, full of love but not agressive, But also a hint of need. "does that mean you feel the same or what" she asks stupidly, "yes dingus i feel the same, ive never stopped feeling love for you" We kiss again, this time more agressive, more needy and heated. Her tounge slipped into my mouth as I climbed on top of her. We didn't do anything just a really heated make out session, We decided the best thing to do was go slow for now. I think I made the right decision.

'It's Y/N, It's always been Y/N'

AN: SO I FINALLY FINISHED IT.

did you like the dickinson reference at the end?

it might be bad but thankyou so much for reading!!

love you all 🫶🏼

ps. i had an asthma attack in school today so i went home early and finished this at home when i felt better xx