it sucks.

-----------------------------------------

Wordcount:  473  (sorry)

Warnings: Me being Me, but again

AN: hey guys, yes this is partially abt the girl again but this situations is great for wattpad so have fun.

POV: Y/n's
----------------------------------------

My love for you could fill a book, Your eyes shine brighter than the stars. Your smile could light a city in darkness, Your eyes could bring people to tears. Your laugh was so angelic that I fell for you even more everytime I heard it. You, Hailee, you're my star, the star that never stopped me from shining. The star that brightened my life as soon as you came into it.

I can't help but stare at you with such love and affection, because when I see you my problems disappear. I can't wait to be with you, if that ever happens, because when I see you I feel a sense of safety and security, someone no one has ever gave me.

You're a thought in my mind I can never escape, every moment I think of you for a minute longer. I go to bed everynight wondering if you'd ever love me the way I love you.

I love the way you look at people when they're talking, as if you really listen. I love the way you tuck your hair behind your ear as you smile. I love the way your eyes shine as you laugh. I love the way you look at me, I love you and not for your beauty but for your inside self, the self that is pure and genuine. The self that would comfort and support someone in need.

I wish I wasn't as scared as I am to talk to you, but i'm afraid i'd stutter, the way you'd look at me, the way you'd flip your hair, the way you'd part your lips and listen not only through your ears but through your eyes too.

I hate the way I can't speak to you, I hate the way you aren't looking for me everywhere you go, like I do for you. Does this mean you don't feel the same?

For me, My love for you could fill a book, but your love for me would only contain a line.

AN: this is really short i'm sorry, writers block.

but not thay anyone cares but I texted the girl and she said we can be friends!! we also had a conversation like a day after and I sent her a selfie kinda thing, I feel really happy when i'm texting her. We havent texted in like 2 days but i dont wanna bother her bc she was sick last time I asked if she was okay, and i dont wanna seem too desperate. i'm hoping/ praying shes in school tomorrow!! any advice on what to do/say?!

anyways, stay safe loves.