archery pt 2*

——————————————————
Requested by my friend Miko
word count: 1412
warnings : fluff smut ;)
AN: thanks for the support last chapter!! cant believe i had to rewrite this thing. gon cry
POV: Y/N's
——————————————————

So, I've been going to Hailee Steinfeld's house for 2 weeks now, and let's just say... I'm improving?? And also I may or may not be developing a incy wincy bincy small tiny crush on Hailee. After our first session we texted like ALL night. I barely got any sleep meaning I was a tad grumpy the next day on set. And apparently Hailee was tired too, as at 1pm the next day she texted me;
I'm late for work.
See what I mean?. Not that It was MY fault.. well when I think about it, it kind of was my fault.

-THAT NIGHT-

HaileeSteinfeld

Just doin' my job Y/N. And don't even you suck.

Wow! offended.

Good. You should be xox.

I see how it is Steinfeld.

You keep seeing
my little Y/N

Oh, "Your" little Y/N?
I am not Yours Steinfeld.

even tho I wanna be yours..
{ message deleted }

That's right Y/N,
your not mine.

sadly
{ message deleted }

I had alot of fun today,
you made me realise
warmup's are quite fun.

HA TOLD YOU!!

Haiz.. Yk it's
like 1am right?

Where'd all the time go..
I have work tomorrow
I should probably go to
sleep.

Yeah same, night Haiz.

night My Y/N.

{ 2:03am }

Hey you awake?
Haileeee
I know your online
Dude dont ignore me.

Sorry. No im totally
sleeping.
Of course I'm awake
Idiot.

Wow!! Even more offended.

Yeah... it kinda carried on like that all night. She Insulted me.. I got offended, I insulted her and well.. let's just say she's doubling how many squats I do.. Fun!

-The next day-

So, today I have Training with Hailee again, I'm excited because it'll be our first training session in a while, well since we've been calling all night. But, I'm scared because I don't know how serious she was with the doubling my squats.

I arrived at her house, She opens the door and brings me into a nice warm hug, she kind of smelt like vanilla with a hint of flowers. We stayed like that for a while until we had to start our session. Turns out she was DEADLY serious. She made me do 50 squats, a 3 minute plank and 30 sit ups, the last two weren't too bad but the first one, GAW. Remind me to never insult her ever again. We moved onto the archery stuff, out in her garden, but I had a slight problem.. my arms were too tired from the warmup. Hailee came round behind me, leaning over my literal butt, leaving no space in between her front nd my back, She placed one hand wrapped around my hip, and the other was holding onto my Tricep. She directed me on how to hold the bow, and supported me while I let go. Although, after I let go, she didn't let go, She stayed behind me, Instead of moving back she kept moving closer towards me, which did indeed make me blush. But bro she's my personal trainer. I can't.. We can't.. and I don't even know if she's single!!

After that little encounter, we decided to go into her gym to have a fight.. like boxing, not like an actual.. you know what never mind. We slip on our boxing gloves and I brace myself, She looks untouched. As if she's going to win, which she probably will. I swing at her first and she dodges it faster than a blink. She waits for the perfect opportunity to roundhouse kick me in the stomach which makes me fall onto the floor, I pull her down with me as I fell making her fall on top of me. She was straddling  the top of my stomach which was very close to my face. She continues to try punch me but I move my head slightly to dodge it, but she still hit it REALLY HARD (AHHAH) I swap us around so I'm on top. My hair comes down from behind my ear as I leant over her, she tucked it behind my ear. And for a moment, I saw a glimpse of passion in her eye's, I felt myself lean in, and saw that she was too. Our lips connected together slowly, the kiss was soft but filled with passion, until it got more heated. She slipped her tounge into my mouth, letting it explore roughly around all my mouth. Every second the kiss gets more heated and heated. "you don't have a boyfriend right?" i say inbetween kisses, "nope. but i can be your boyfriend" she teasily says as she switches us. She is now on top as she starts to undress me from above. she eagerly takes off my hoodie and shorts as that was all that i was wearing as it was hot outside. She Starts to undress herself with the help of me, practically ripping it off her body. I sit up as she starts to kiss down my neck, whilst holding my face. I tie Hailee's hair up messily so I don't have to keep putting it behind her ear, as she slides down my body kissing every part of it on the way down.

She ask's for consent to take off my sports bra.
REMEMBER CONSENT IS KEY.
I nod, "I need word's Y/N"
"Yes! Yes Hailee.. Please" I beg. She takes it off above my head and starts to massage my boob(ies HAHAH) While my hands run down her body touching her toned abs. She moves away from my chest area and moves down my body. her fingers trancing around my clothed front area. She looks up at me to double check, I say yes as she pulls down my underwear.

She circles around it as if she was drawing shapes, I brace myself on my elbows, as we were on a gym mat now. So it was a little bit more comfortable. She started to push her fingers into my vagina (wth do u say for that. without sounding like a 7 year old) she thrusts them in also adding an extra finger, she did not break eyecontact with me throughout the process, which made me weaker than mormal. With her other hand she started to explore my body, stroking every inch and corner. My head leant back, I moaned with passion As she continued to do so, reaching me to my climax. I ask her if i can; and sh allows me to. Making me Weak in the legs. I blush at her worry as I drop down onto the floor, she lays down next to me out of breath. Our chests moved in sync slowly, going up and down. "I hope that wasn't a mistake" Hailee whispers with her eyes closed. I turn on my side and Place my hand's on her face, I make her look at me "It definitely was not, I'm never gonna forget this day." I say, with reassurance. She smiles and holds my hands.

A while after cleaning up after ourselves, We get dressed, She let's me borrow some black shorts and a 'H' hoodie (her merch kinda thing), as mine was lost somewhere in the gym. It's a big gym okay?. We cuddle up in her bed as it was nice, big and warm, and watched movies all night.. I see my phone light up on the nightstand and I pick it up, only to drop it again. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" Hailee asks I pick my phone back up and flip it so she can see what my texts say;

Y/F/N
(your friend's name)

Hey Y/N! I'm just gonna
drop off the paperwork
you left at my house x

I'm assuming you are
at Hailee's, so i'll be there
in a min x

Uh.. Y/N.. why is Hailee's
Gym window wide open, and why is there 2 naked
people infront of it?...

Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING
WITH HAILEE.

I CAN SEE YOU AND HAILEE HAVING SEX.

AN: Hey guys! so finally, i uploaded this chapter. hopefully it dont delete this time. if it does i'll cry. I'm too tired to write another one so i'll do it tomorrow!! thanks for being patient. love u all. <3