in time - pt 2

-----------------------------------------

Wordcount: 1040

Warnings: none idk

AN: remember i love you all, and it's ok not to feel ok, it'll all work out in the end. Your worth sm and loved by many including me 💕

Also, remember their ages are 16!!!!

POV: Hailee's

bold is hailee italic is y/n guys
-----------------------------------------

Y/n left last night after dropping me off, I really appreciated her doing that and so did my parents. At the table whilst I was eating breakfast all they said was about y/n and how we should meet up again. I really do like y/n but it's weird, it's not like how I normally feel around my friends, y/n was different. My parentsvouces were blocked by my constant thinking until 'you should invite y/n round today' made me listen closer.

Can I?

"ofcourse!" my parents said at tue same time after looking at eachother for a while, it kinda looked like they were telepathically talking or something. I couldn't help but zone out again. I tried to hide the worries away in my face but my parents are the best at realising when i'm not okay, sometimes I hate that about them.

"whats wrong darling" my mother said instantly which left me surprised.

nothing i'm just thinking

"about?" my father said joining in with the conversation. I knew that if I told them they'd be just as confused as I am, as they don't actually know I feel this way about girls, and to be honest I don't even know how I feel about girls.

"hailee, baby? what's up? you can talk to us about anything you know that" my mom said. I decided to get the courage to tell the truth, It may be scary but what's the worst that could happen?

Well, it's pretty confusing, um, well, ever since I met Y/N I've felt different, like she's different and not in a physical way but my friendship with her feels like it needs something else, and I don't know what. And I dont know what's happening and whats wrong with me but I have a feeling I might like girls but it's all too confusing.

"oh baby, it's ok to be confused about that stuff!! your still young, things will change, a lot! but that doesnt mean somethings wrong with you! We will always support you no matter if you like the same gender on not. And with y/n maybe you should give it some time. Invite her over today and just let it happen, if it happens it happens, we are so proud of you honey." my mom said again making me half tear up at my parents support.

I never knew what their views were on the lgbt but I guess it's positive? "yeah I don't really know what to say to top what your mother said but we support you no matter what! you'll always be our little girl. And to be honest I realy like y/n, you look really happy with her." my dad said adding on to my mother. I love how they are so supportive on this subject all of a sudden.

I take their advice and call y/n to ask if she could come round today, she immediately answered and said she'll see me in 5 minutes, which doesn't give me enough time to get ready so I practically ran up the stairs, missing like 2 steps everytime I stepped.

I quickly got changed out of my pyjamas and quickly put a little bit of makeup on, I was halfway through my makeup when I heard the doorbell ring.

I quickly tidied up my notebooks on my desk and my bed and fast walked down the stairs to see my mom and dad greeting y/n.

"hello y/n!! how are you!!" - Mom

i'm great! how are you mrs steinfeld?

"i'm very good thankyou, and please I told you to call me Cheri."

Oh right! Cheri!

"please come in, before hailee starts biting my ear off or something, she hasn't stopped talking about you all morning!!" - Dad

Alright Dad!! me and y/n will be upstairs so if you need us we'll be there.

I took her hand and dragged her put of the awkward tension and up the stairs as she shouted, it was nice seeing you guys!!

I love how she has such great manners.

So haiz. How you been?

I've been okay, how have you been?

Eh same old same old yanno

everything okay?

yeah just my parents again. I'm glad you called though.

You can come round anytime y/n

thankyou haiz. Anyways I heard you haven't stopped talking about me all morning?!

Oh shutup y/n

No please, do tell.

It's nothing!!

tell meeeee She said as she started to get closer to me, She towered over me like a giant and made our face inches apart.

tell me or i'll have to kiss you!

well.. I guess I wouldn't mind that I said and winked but instantly regretting it, It felt like I embarrassed myself right there. That feeling soon washed awau when the gap between us started to close

okay then.

Our lips smashed against eachothers, it was a fast and craving kiss, as if our lives instantly was complete at the sudden action of our kiss. Her tounge swiped against my lips asking for access which I granted. After what felt like hours we pulled away out of breath. A smile creeped up on both of our faces as we looked at eachother in the eyes, not breaking eye contact.

I really like you hailee. Like really like you.

I peck her lips, I like you alot too.

We once again, kissed for what felt like hours yet again. She reassured me and told me we'll go slow as I was still worried about the whole situation. But she still made me feel safe.

Which is another thing I love about
y/n.

AN: HEYYY I FINALLY MADE PART 2 I FORGOT IF THEY KISSED ON THE FIRST ONE SO IM SORRY IF THEY DID. ID MAKE A PART 3 BUT IDK. TELL ME WHAT U THINK.

stay safe!!! i love you guys.