sick

------------------------------------------------------

I have a cold. not fun. - sorry this is short, I thought the ending was funny tho

word  count:  437

warning's: none just fluff - mentions puking once or twice (not in detail)

POV: Hailee's

------------------------------------------------------

So today I have work sadly, I'm debating on calling in sick because Y/N had no sleep last night as she was puking in the toilet, so of course I was helping her, meaning I had no sleep either. This left me with really big eye bags and I looked as pale as a ghost, but that's okay because I was looking after Y/N. Bless her, she look's so exhausted it hurts my eye's seeing her upset and ill. I just wanna kiss and cuddle her all day but she's been sleeping in the spare room so that I don't catch her sickness bug. Which is cute but I WANT HER. I manage to call in  "sick" , I know Karma will hit me bad for that but it's fine, as long as Y/N's okay.

See, it wouldn't be that bad but Y/N is sick and on her period which makes it 10 times worse. I go downstairs to make Y/N some breakfast, her favorite, pancakes and some water to wash the paracetamol down. I quietly knock on the guest room door, wait 2 second's, and walk in. She was laying down facing the other way, so I take my one and only opportunity and place the breakfast tray down and get in bed with her. I big spoon her and she immediately melt's into my touch. "Hailee your gonna get my sickness bug" Y/N whispered with a deepened voice, " I don't care, as long as I'm with you, I'm happy" I reply. I can feel a smile form onto her face, "also this cold is making you sound really hot. I want you so bad right now" I whisper into her ear, she turns around and goes to lean in to kiss me before jolting her face away to sneeze. "yeah moment's over babe, I'm joking, bless you love" I joke that make's her blush.

After hours of napping together, getting back the sleep we missed, Y/N didn't puke at all which is a bonus. And I got to cuddle and kiss her which is a bigger bonus. I'm so glad I stayed off work, I really couldn't be bothered today, I know... lazy but I'm tired ok! (same) 

The next morning, yes we slept all day and night, missing like nearly every meal. And Y/N felt better thankfully, so I was supposed to go to work today but uhm..... I caught Y/N's sickness bug.