jealousy

-----------------------------------------

Wordcount: 1455

Warnings: None

AN: I will post a part 2, to 'in time' but i need to reread it to remember what i've already written😭 so have a small chap for now

ALSO HAILEES NEW POST?! ON INSTA AND TIKTOK?! IM DYING.

POV: Hailee's
-----------------------------------------

I've been inlove with Y/N for 6 years. We started being friends 7 years ago back im highschool. I never admitted my feelings because she was my only true friend and I didn't want to ruin that, and I was scared of coming out, like alot, and I still am. I'm scared that sometimes people won't like me for who I am and I can't deal with that hatred from others even if I don't personally know them.

Me and Y/n are still really good friends, The only problem is, is that now she's got a girlfriend and I've been left behind. I know she doesn't intentionally mean to leave me out but I'd appreciate it if she noticed me every once in a while. I don't really like her girlfriend, not just because she "stole my true love"(well we could stop it there) but aso because she isn't a really nice person and especially to y/n, I don't understand what she she's in her. Her girlfriend don't really like me either so yanno, the feeling's mutual I guess. Although it might be because ever since I met her i've been giving her the 'cold shoulder'. I do try to get on well with her, I really do try for y/n but a 'bish gon be a bish' (tiktok ref)

Today's their anniversary, a year or something, I don't know and to be honest I don't care on Emily's behalf (idk i made up a random name for your gf). Every day for a year i've been hoping, wishing, dreaming of them breaking up but it never actually happens. Yes, they have arguments like daily, Yes Emily sends y/n crying to my house neary twice a week but nope, nothing ever breaks them up.

It's not only that that irritates me, it's partially y/n aswell. It's the fact she's so oblivious to the situation. I've dropped so many, too many, hints at her and she doesn't understand a single one of them. I wish she would just notice my feeings for her, even if her relationship doesn't change, atleast I know I tried.

As I travel through my thoughts I'm halfway through getting changed as the doorbell rings, "one second!" i shout before wuickly finishing getting ready to run to the door. I see a soaking wet
y/n on the other side of it, holding an umbrella. "so the umbrella didn't really work.." she joked making both of us chuckle. One thing I love about y/n? she always knows how to make an awkward conversation into something funny. Her humour is one of the best things about her. I scurry and let her in before she gets more wetter than before (thats what she said).

Bold is Hailee, italic is y/n

So how have you been haiz?

I've been okay thankyou, I've been working on a few songs which has been quite stressful but it'll click soon.

ah yes, I can't wait to hear them!! do I get to hear them now orrrrr??

Nuh uh uh, you get to listen wuen it comes out, everyones gotta be equal.

Ugh! sometimes I hate your kindness Hailee.

Anyways, how have you been? anything new?

Not much, Me and Ems had an argument again but it's not that important, other than that not much.

A sudden feeling of both anger and jealousy travelled through my veins, 'ems' Could it get any more worse?? And another argument?! I can't do this anymore, maybe I should confront her? mayne I should put Emily in her place. I need to tell y/n about my feelings but how? After 6 years of feeling a type of love for her, I can't just throw it all away just because i'm jealous. Usually, I contain myself when it comes to their arguments, but this time I can't hold back my feelings,