yours only

-----------------------------------------

Wordcount: 824 (sorry)

Warnings: fluff

AN: update - so my situation rn is going pretty good, well i still dk if shes gay/ or has a bf  BUTTT we have been texting for a while and shes been getting less dry if u get me. I'm still on my half term break (i have this week and next week off) until i get to see her but ill update u guys more of anything happens between then! anyways have fun reading

(ALSO THEY ARE LIKE 16 IN THIS STORY)

POV: Y/n's
----------------------------------------

I was currently at my girlfriend's house, in her room propped up against the headboard of her bed as she laid inbetween my legs scrolling through her instagram comments, as she got alot of them. I took a picture of the side of her shoulder and posted it on my snap story and captioned it '<3' i wanted to tag her but we weren't really open about our relationship; 1) because even though her close friends knew she was gay she didn't want it publicly announced which i understand, 2) whenever you post about a relationship on the internet everyone goes wild and try to spread rumours that aren't true and 3) it was nice to be secretive every once in a while.

I mean it does irritate me when people comment weird things about her body on her posts and i can't respond with a very large paragraph saying about how she's mine, but she calms me down when this happens.

She started to giggle at a tiktok she saw and she looked up at me to show me. We both laughed at it for a few minutes before she shut off her phone and leaned further into my legs. "i love you so much y/n" she whispered and looked up at me, "i love you so much hailee" i replied kissing her forehead.

She sat up and bit her lip as we made eyeconact, "ugh dont do that" i pleaded, "do what?" she said blankly with a smirk, she knows what shes doing. "you know what im talking about. you know how that makes me feel" i whispered. She bit her lip again, I placed my hand on her cheek and pulled her in delicately. Our lips touched and she started to move closer into me, deepening the kiss. My hand rummaged through her short brunette hair as she straddled my waist.

"god you're so beautiful" i murmured in between kisses. a big smile plastered across her face, she swooped her hair to one shoulder and leant further into me pushing me to lay down onto the bed.

We made out for a solid 5 minutes and i wish it didnt have to stop. A loud knock on the door parted us as her brother walked in without waiting for hailee to accept his knock, she fell off of me faster than ever and just laid on the floor, "hey haiz- who is on the floor.. uhm anyways mum said dinner will be ready in 2 minutes" hailee nodded and put up her thumbs, he shot me a confused expression and i just shrugged.

After he closed the door she stood back up and sat on the bed, "i'm sorry, i just cant tell them, not yet" she said as she took my hands in hers, "it's okay" i said with a smile, "i will tell them i swear, i just need time. I love you" she whispered putting her forehead on mine, "i love you, and take your time.. we still have to tell my family" i reassured her. I hate seeing her like this, sad and confused, it just makes me want to cuddle and kiss her all around her face.

-

We both walked out of her room and down the stairs to the dining room where we was met with her family. "hello hailee, and y/n, nice of you to finally join us" her brother, griffin, joked. Hailee hit his shoulder as we sat down next to eachother, she shuffled her chair closer to mine in a more discreet way, "hey mom? is it okay if y/n stays over tonight? it's getting dark and i dont want anything to happen to her" we all know thats not the only reason, she just misses me way too much. Her mom immediately smiled and agreed that i can stay, she said it so eagerly that it was like she was going to suggest me staying anyway. I placed my hand on hailees thigh and caressing it softly.

after a nice meal, i thanked her parents for it and for letting me stay, and hailee took my hand and dragged me up the stairs into her room. As soon as we closed the door she crashes her lips against mine and pushed me towards the door. I spun us around and started kissing up and down her neck.