train ride

an: hey guys !! so i changed my "life as a maximoff story" to hailee oneshots as i didnt really like the story and didnt have any ideas !! sorry !!. anyways have fun reading

warning: none

summary: you meet hailee on a train ride home and havent stopped thinking of her since.

pov: y/ns

- - - - - - - - - -

My train ride home is usually boring and busy, until now. I slouch into my seat as the gorgeous girl i have ever seen sits shyly next to me. Her long brunette, wavy hair fell perfectly off her shoulders. She was wearing a grey sweatshirt and bottoms that contrasted every tone of brown in her eye's, which distracted me from the bordem in my mind.I snap out of my thoughts as i hear her politely ask how my day was, i answered and smiled. Her mouth widens into a smile showing her perfectly straight teeth. Her calming voice like a sensation in my ear, relaxing me from all of my problems.

we talked for ages until we both had to get off the train, luckily we lived in the same area so we could walk out of the station together in the crowded streets of new york. "well im gonna head home, it was nice meeting you y/n y/l/n, i hope i see you again" she says with her calm voice, "yes of course.. wait i dont think i caught your name" i realise, this whole time we were talking and i rudely never asked what her name was. "it's hailee. hailee steinfeld" she smiles as she waves goodbye. hailee steinfeld. wow.

i take my phone out of my pocket and call y/f/n (your friends name) "i have so much to talk to you about" i say, starting my walk home from the train station.

after hours of talking about hailee i received a notification from instagram. "hold on y/f/n i got to go call you back" i end the call and open instagram;

10:37pm : 'haileesteinfeld has followed you'

omg. that was fast, she must of really liked our conversation. i received a dm from her

(hailee on left, y/n on right)

hey its hailee from the train, if you forgot about me alreadu.

hello hailee, how could i forget such a beautiful person like u.

oh be quiet y/n. we know
thats not true.

your joking right

uhm am i supposed to
be joking?

yes! bro you need to look in the mirror because your hotter than the sun.

oh stop it!! you'll
make me blush🤭🤭

*1 photo*

see beautiful!whereas me:🐻*1 image*

see beautiful!
whereas me:🐻
*1 image*

see beautiful!whereas me:🐻*1 image*

OMG. shutup if your a
bear, then your a
goregous bear. 🐻🤍
im so tird i cont evn

damn you cant even type.
go to sleep haiz.

ugh fine🙄. i loved
taking to you today,
you made my day better

me too. goodnight haiz🤍

goodnight y/n/n x
(your nickname)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

for the past month me and hailee have been calling and texting like everyday but thats just not enough. i cant stop thinking about that day we met. so im surprising her, i know where she lives. im not a stalker. so now i just get like flowers and turn up at her door. she texted me while i was on the bus 2 minutes ago saying shes going into the shower, so hopefully shes a normal person and leaves a spare key under a mat because otherwise ill have to climb through a window. (do ppl actually put keys under mats bc thats dangerous, isnt it? anyways)

i arrived at her house and she hasnt texted me yet so hopefully shes still in the shower. i run to the door mat but there was no key. i searched her whole fromt yard, nothing. come on hailee !. i see a window open on the second floor, i guess window it is then. i dont know the layout of her house so i could be falling right into the bathroom, i wish, for all i know but yolo. i struggled to climb the tree but i got there eventually. i go head first through the window and fall on a table infront of it, ouch, wait this room looks familiar. omg its hailees room. i hear a stiffle of laughter from above me as im still layed down with my head on the floor. i look up to see hailee staring at me almost crying of laughter "surprise!!!????" i shout standing up. she laughs and pulls me into a hug. wow our first ever hug, she smells like vanilla and her body is so warm. i felt safe in her arms.

we pull away from the hug and stay there for a minute, our faces inches away from one anothers. she puts her hands on my cheeks and she pulls me in slowly. my lips finally being connected with hers in a sweet, soft kiss.we both pull away smiling "you dont know how long ive waited to do that" hailee whispered, "i was going to say that" i said out of breath.

SOOOO WHAT DO U THINK? IK ITS BAD FOR THE FIRST ONE BUT I FIND ONESHOTS SO BETTER BC U DONT HAVE TO BE MOTIVATED TO CONTINUE A STORY. ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING!! SEND REQUESTS !!! pls im in need of help.