relatable

-----------------------------------------

Wordcount: 805

Warnings: Me being Me

AN: i'm currently experiencing this rn so don't judge me. someone send help on what to do in this situation bc idek anymore.

also y/n is 15 hailee is 16 (making hailee a year above her in school)

POV: Y/n's
-----------------------------------------

School is literally thw most boring place on earth, I mean What's the point in life anymore? You get up, get ready to go to school, look rubbish compared to the pretty girls, come home, do homework, go to bed. There really is never no change in that schedule.

It was another boring thursday, I was hanging around by the lockers in the hallways with my friend group. They were leaving me and my friend out as usual, so we were standing a bit away from them. Me and my friend, Kate, walked away from the rest of the group as there was no point on us being there. It infuriated me how much they leave us out, sometimes I get so mad I just wanna confront them all and scream at them, but we all know that's gonne help nothing.

To calm down me and Kate walk to the cafeteria, Just to get away from it all. And that's when I saw her, She had some beautiful brown eyes, a perfect smile that was basically contagious, and kind of shoet brunette hair. She had it half up half down and she was the prettiestgirl i've ever seen, and will ever see. She laughed softly at her friend group as she sat there, her head resting on her hand as she talked to them. She looked at them as if she was listening, and for a moment I wish she looked at me that way, even if that was the first time I'd have ever seen her. I nudge Kate and show her the girland she agrees with me, even though Kate was straight she still thought she was pretty fit. We both stared for way too long and I'm pretty sure the girl saw us staring and stared back, we both looked away and back at her, she did the same to us.

Every Lunch time, I always look out of her, and when I see her, I don't talk to her, I just nudge Kate and giggle because I remember the day I saw her and we had the awkward staring like contest. She's so beautiful it physically and mentally hurts me. Every lunch 10 minutes before the bell she walks down the hall with her friends, outside of the cafeteria, and sits on the steps that are right infront of where me, and my group stands. Sometimes she see's me and Kate stare, And I don't mean to, She's just gorgeous, and everytime, I hope she knows she's perfect because she truly is. I may be younger than her by a year but that doesn't mean I don't know a perfect person when I see one, and she truly is one. There may be plenty of other girls in a room and i'd still look for her.

I managed to catch her name from a friend in the year above, that night I scrolled through peoples followings on instagram to try find her, after a while I found it and immediately followed it, u til it clicked that I actually followed her and I panicked. I looked through her highlights and some had pictures of her and she looked so beautiful in every single one of them. I messaged Kate to ask if I should send her a message and she said yes right away. So i did,

"you're really pretty btw!!🫶🏼" I said.

It's been 2 hours since, and Yeah she may have more than 600 followers, but i'll forever be waiting for her to reply. I really hope she does. And if she doesn't does that mean I talk to her in school? Do I wave and smile? No I can't wave she probably doesn't even know i've followed her yet. Do I just smile? No
I hate my smile. Do I go up to her and say hi? That's a bit awkward because then what do i say 'oh I stalked you last night' that's just creepy if she finds out that.

I truly am stuck at what felt like rock bottom.

AN: this hit too close to home, I may have stopped talking about hailee here and more about my current life situation.

someone send me tips, or help. or
send me like a potion that will make me confident over night.

is this even legal? idek, idk how old she is but she either 15,16 or 17 but i doubt shes 17 yet i think later on in the year tho

stay safe you guys, but seriously HELP ME.