is this the end?

——————————————————
word count: 753
warnings : get tissues
AN: thanks for the support last chapter!!
POV: Hailee's
——————————————————

I was currently waiting for Y/N to get home from work. She's been working alot later recently but today it's 1am. It's never this late, which starts to worry me. I've barely seen her for a whole week now due to her late shifts. And to be honest it feels like I barely know her anymore. Which sucks.

I couldnt sleep because of the constant voice in my head saying stuff about me and Y/N. So I'm sat on the couch waiting for Y/N to walk through the door. It feels like it's been hours, waiting for someone you feel like will never turn up.

After another 30 minutes I heard the sound of keys jingling and the door handle turns. I saw Y/N walk in looking tired and stressed. "Hey baby, where have you been?" I ask ask I walk up to her and hug her, she discards me "Please Hailee I'm too tired right now" I get the message and walk up stairs to get ready for bed.

A while later she walks in to the room and lays straight in bed, In her clothes, turned facing away from me. "Y/n? did i do something wrong?" I whisper. She ignores me. I ask her again, Still being ignored. I turn off the light and face the other way. No, I did not sleep, I was crying all night wondering where I went wrong. This meant I could talk to Y/N before she went to work, maybe she'll be happier after some sleep?

I hear Y/n stir awake. Her alarm goes off and she turns it off, getting out of bed to get changed;

"Y/n?" - H

"hm"

"did I do something?" - H

"no"

"are you ignoring me" - H

"God Hailee, not everything is about you." I see the sudden regret and guilt in her eyes. Her eyes start to water "no I'm sorry. I didnt mean that I swear" she runs up to me and hugs me. "Ok" Is all I can physically say right now. I never knew those words could hurt me, but when it comes from the person i love most, it hurts a lot. I felt my heart shatter. "I'm sorry Haiz. I just need space right now. To figure out what's going on with ne. I'm scared, I've changed and I'm scared I'll never change back" She says showing pure emotions. "I will be here to support you but I can't change you Y/n. Only you can change youself." I say, I mean It's true. She looks at me, and looks away, then looks at me one more time. "Uh Haiz? If I said something please don't get mad"

"I wont Y/N. I'm here, always." I reassure her, But I soon wished I never said that. I soon wished I slept and sorted it out tomorrow. "I think we should break up" Y/n said with tears in her eyes. My heart now shattered more than it was. Did I trust too hard again? Did I love too much? Or am I having a nightmare. I couldn't possibly stop it, It's fate that we met, maybe now its fate that we should end it.

"Look Hailee. I will always love you. but I just need space right now." She says as she takes my hands in hers. "Okay. I'll be here waiting when you're ready" We have one last kiss. Before we say our goodbye's. I don't care if I left my clothes at her house, I'll get more. I need Griffin right now.

{ 1 year later }

So. It's been a year. I've stayed at my parent's house, while also having weekly meetups with Griffin and a few friends. Throughout this year, I haven't completely forgot about Y/n. For a solid 6 months I cried everyday, but it only made me stronger. I even published A new song called "I Love You's" Which was a big hit, My fans have gone wild since the breakup as they all were always rooting for me and Y/N. But things happen, people change. I hope Y/N's ok.

AN: yes, i know its short but i'm sick AGAIN (?!!!?)  and i'm so tired.

Part 2?? - If I do make a part 2 it will be later on in the week, as soon as I'm not Ill imma try post more.

Thanks for the love 🫶🏼