Chapter 9

No one's POV

Harry took a deep breath before heading into the room. The room itself was relatively large, with two full sized beds on one side of the room and one on the other, with nightstands/dressers next to all of them, and to the right was a door that no doubt led to a bathroom.

Harry noticed how the trunks on the two beds against the opposite wall of the door looked neat and expensive, both not having his initials, while the one next to the door was untouched, old looking, and had his initials on it, which meant that it was no doubt his. He went up to his trunk and took everything out of it, putting it in the dresser next to his bed.

After he was done putting his clothes in his dresser and was putting his now empty trunk under his bed, the dorm room opened, and when Harry looked up to see who it was he saw a boy with grey eyes and platinum blond hair that was gelled back, no doubt Draco Malfoy, which meant the other one who Draco was talking to, who had brown eyes and slightly curled brown hair was Theodore Nott.

The two boys walked in laughing and chatting about something when they both stopped once they noticed Harry, who was standing next to his bed awkwardly. Draco and Theodore stared at Harry for a few seconds before Draco walked up to him.

"So it's true then, a Potter got themself into Slytherin. I could barely tell you were one considering my father told me all about how the Potters all have messy, black hair, and glasses, though you have neither." Draco said, and he wasn't lying. Poppy had the red hair, it still had the Potter messiness to it and wore round glasses, while Harry had black, slightly neat hair, without glasses. Draco and Harry stared at each other for a few seconds before Harry shook his head and held his hand out to be shook.

"I'm Harry, please don't refer to or compare me to my family, it is quite rude." Harry said with a smile, though he accidentally came off as rude and offended Draco. Draco slapped Harry's hand away and pointed his finger and Harry's chest, taking a step forward.

"Don't talk to me about what is and isn't rude, Potter. You probably think you're better than all of us since your sister is the 'oh so great girl-who-lived'." Draco said, saying 'Potter' with venom and mimicking 'oh so great girl-who-lived'. It was clear Draco wasn't a fan of Harry's family, nor his sister's title.

Draco pushed Harry hard enough to where Harry fell back, and Draco stood in front of him, looking down, before speaking.

"You will refer to me and everybody else in Slytherin by our last names, as we actually belong here and are superior to you. Like Professor Snape said, you don't belong here, so don't touch anything that isn't yours and stay out of our way, and if you dare make Slytherin lose any points, you'll be sorry." Draco said, before walking off into the bathroom and shutting the door, with Theodore already in his bed and pajamas, ignoring Harry all together.

Harry stood up, dusted himself off, and crawled into bed and pulled the curtains to his bed shut, not even caring to change out of his robes. Harry put a silencing charm on his bed and crawled under the blanket, before quietly crying himself to sleep.