Chapter 12

No ones POV

Harry was standing around the corner of the third corridor, waiting for the Golden Trio to come. He was sure that they were coming tonight, as it was the night before they were going home. After about fifteen or so minutes, Polly and her two friends came waltzing down the corridor, and went into the room with the three headed dog. Harry followed them in, far enough to not be seen but close enough to know how to face the next challenge, and to put it lightly, the Golden Trio was dumber than Harry thought. They could've gotten through all of the challenges without getting hurt but of course Ron had to 'heroically' sacrifice himself and Hermione got the potions riddle wrong, sending both her and Polly back to who knows where.

After Hermione and Polly were sent away Harry came out from where he was standing and grabbed the right potion. He didn't even need to look at the other ones to know that this was a fire resistance potion. Professor Snape would've been proud of him for knowing so quickly, if he didn't hate Harry.

Harry drank the potion and walked through the wall of fire, only to be in a room with nothing in it. Well, nothing in it besides a certain professor with a turban and a body length mirror that, at the top, said 'erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi'.