Chapter 27

No One's POV

Snape looked at Harry, looking him up and down, well as much as he could with light only hitting Harry's face, to see what damages that may have been caused. Harry was soaking wet and was curdling in the corner of the classroom. With a dull expression on his face.

Snape transfigured one of the desk stools into a blanket, after he noticed Harry was shaking, though he assumed it was because Harry was cold, and couldn't see that Harry's pants were on the other side of the room.

He started walking towards Harry, but when he was standing right in front of Harry and started reaching out to give Harry the blanket, Harry violently flinched back. Though he still had a dull look and looked straight forward.

Snape didn't say anything, he just dropped the blanket in front of Harry and started walking towards the door. Once he was in the door frame he finally looked behind him. Harry hadn't moved an inch.

"Well are you coming or not!" Snape snapped. Harry quickly wrapped the blanket around himself and rushed to Snape, ignoring the pain in his lower regions, desperate to not get locked in again.

As Snape walked Harry down to the Slytherin common room, Lockhart came running down the corridor, heading towards them. Harry, upon seeing Lockhart, slung onto the blanket that was around him for deer life and hid behind Snape, mumbling and apologizing over and over again, to the point he was just rambling.

Snape, who was trying to talk to Lockhart while trying to ignore Harry's rambling, finally snapped.

First, GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY WHEN I PLANNED ON POSTING THIS..... MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Second, GUESS WHO MIGHT HAVE COVID..... MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Anyways how are y'all? :3