Chapter 23

No one's POV

As the months went by, nothing out of the ordinary happened to Harry. He was still picked on, either bullied or beaten up, or ignored by his peers and teachers. It seemed that this year the teachers hated him even more, especially Snape. The only teacher who didn't seem to hate Harry was Lockhart, but Harry would much rather have Lockhart despise him. Lockhart was an idiot and a horrible teacher, he was too busy sharing how great and powerful he was to actually teach anything, which pissed Harry off. But what was even worse was the way Lockhart treated and looked at him.

It didn't take much to see that Lockhart favored Harry over all his students, even Polly, and would give him perfect scores on any test or assessment they had to do, even if it was wrong. As nice as it was that Harry could guarantee a perfect grade in at least one of his classes, Lockhart's favoritism made him an even bigger target to bullies, more specifically Polly.

The other thing that disturbed Harry about Lockhart was the way he looked and... touched him. Lockhart would always look at Harry with lustful eyes, both when Harry was and wasn't looking, and whenever Lockhart would insist on helping Harry in class or in the library, Lockhart would put his hand on Harry's shoulder or knee for a second too long or, as the months passed, put his hand on Harry thigh, rubbing or squeezing in every now and again.

It made Harry sick.

Hey sorry I haven't been posting for like two weeks I've been at my fathers house for a few weeks.