Chapter 28

No Ones POV

"Shut it, Potter!" Snape yelled, whipping his head around to glare at Harry. Harry instantly took a step away from Snape and cowered more into the fabric that almost swallowed him whole. After a few more seconds, though Harry was still trembling and shedding tears, Snape turned around to face Lockhart again, only to find Lockhart smirking.

"Goodness, finally found Mr. Harry Potter, have you? What marvelous adventure had he been on to be gone for a week?" Lockhart asked, looking Harry up and down as Harry took another step back out of fright. Seeing Harry all small and frightened had slightly awoken his lower regions.

"He was locked in an old classroom with a boggart, I was on my way to take Mr. Potter to the headmasters of-"

"Oh well I believe you have helped more than enough, I will contribute my precious time to take Mr. Harry Potter to see Albus myself. Oh and don't worry, no Death Eaters will get at him while he's with me." Lockhart boasted. Before Severus could comment, Lockhart grabbed Harry by Harry's forearm, ignoring the huge flinch and whimper that came from Harry, and started pulling Harry towards the Headmasters office, all while Harry was quietly whimpering and pleading for Lockhart to let go and for Severus to help him, over and over again repeating how he didn't want anymore and that he was sorry.

And all Severus did was turn a blind eye and went in the opposite direction to his quarters.

HEEEEEYYYYYYYYY GUESS WHO DIDN'T HAVE COVID!!!!! Also I apologize for not posting in a while, the next chapter will be longer and take a while to post cause I haven't fully written it yet. ANYWAYS BUT FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!! <3