Chapter 32

No One's POV

There was dead silence.

Harry looked at the floor, not daring to speak. He knew that even if he did try to defend himself and say that Polly was lying, nobody would believe him. Not against Polly, the saviors, words. And even if he did try to deny it, he was a horrible liar.

So everybody just stood, or sat, there, waiting for Harry to say something, anything.

But nothing came.

That was all Dumbledore needed to internally smirk. In the blink of an eye, he turned to James.

"I am sorry to have to say this, my boy, but if this is true then young Harry here will have to be sent to Azkaban." Dumbledore said, faking sympathy. James didn't take his eyes off of Harry, a sneer present on his face.

"Don't worry professor, he will be rotting in the highest guarded cells in Azkaban with the other disgusting Death Eaters by the end of the day. Boys, arrest this disgusting waste of magic." James sneered. As commanded, the other aurors sprinted over to Harry and pulled his arms behind his back. Harry winced as James walked over to him. Once James was standing in front of Harry, James leaned down slightly as he took Harry's jaw in his hand and roughly forced Harry to look at James.

"You are a bigger disgrace to the Potter name then I thought, and I, James Potter, Lord of the Ancient House of Potter, disown thee Harry James Potter, from the Ancient House of Potter, so mote it be." James whispered to Harry. Harry's eyes widened, as he felt tears come rushing to the surface. Disowned? Did they really not want him that badly?

After James let the message sink in a little bit he roughly shoved Harry's face to the side and stood up straight again, turned around, and looked back at the aurors.

"Come on men, I know the perfect cell for this scumbag."

Wala!!! Harry is now sent to Azkaban!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- So yeah he's now locked up BUT TRUST ME ITS WORTH IT i mean its not BUT STILL ITS WORTH IT