Chapter 24

Harry's POV

I was walking back to the Slytherin common room from the library. I had just finished my charms essay and needed to get back before curfew. Just as I turned the corner I felt someone cover my eyes with a cloth and gag me, as well as pin my hands behind my back, tying them there.

I started freaking out, I heard giggles around me as two people, at least, started dragging me somewhere. It didn't take long before I started hyperventilating and crying. The people around me continued to laugh at and mimic me. After a short bit of being dragged, I heard a door open, then out of nowhere my hands were untied, and I was pushed into a classroom. I quickly took off the blindfold and gag, but as soon as I looked towards the door it was shut, and I could hear whoever was outside of the door mummering something before there was laughing, which died out as they no doubt walked away.

I scurried towards the door, turned the knob, and tried to open the door. Locked. I reached for my wand to find it missing. 'Of course they took it' I thought before banging on the door and screaming for someone to let me out. After a little bit I was running out of breath and had to stop for a second to breath, and just as I was about to start banging and shouting for help all over again I heard a chuckle behind me.

I apologies for not updating this fan fiction sooner, I have been putting it off recently and I have no excuse why. Anyways starting next chapter there will be some... adult content sooo... yeah anyways byeee!!