Chapter 14

Harry's POV

Quirrell must have noticed I had the stone because soon I heard footsteps walking towards me and I felt someone's chest against my back, and someone's breath on my neck. I instantly tensed up and my breath quickened.

"You know, I could give you a family." A deeper, calmer voice said. It definitely wasn't Quirrell's and in my rendervision I could see red eyes. Somehow hearing that voice made my shoulders relaxed and my breath calmed. "All I ask in return is the stone." The voice said. My eyes widened. He could really do that? I felt I was on the verge of more tears. I turned around and looked Quirrell in the eyes, which were blood red, looking deep into them to make sure he was sincere.

"I can give you a family, one that would cherish you for you. They would love you, care for you, want of you. All you have to do is give me the stone." He said, his arm reached out for me to put the stone in. I looked at his hand for a few seconds, then back into his eyes, before slowly placing the stone into his hand. Right before I placed it into his hand I stopped.

"So if I give you this stone, then you will help me find a family that loves me for me?" I say, just to confirm. Quirrell lets out a low chuckle, which just slightly made me blush, before nodding. That was all I needed to know.

I put the stone into his hand and as soon as I did Quirrell grabbed onto it and apparted away.

Ok for this entire chapter Tom was possessing Quirrell, just so that you all know that Harry wasn't blushing or anything over Quirrell, I'm sorry I'm not sorry but ew no Quirrell x Harry is a big no no

Earning love{tomarry/wbwl}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें