Chapter 35

Harry's POV

"Bella could you please stop staring at the kid... you're going to scare him." A rough and scratchy voice stated, clearly indicating that he has had little to no water in the last few days. My cellmate, Bella, continued to stare at me for a few seconds, before giggling.

"He just looks so cute! But he is far too skinny for a 10 year old. And on that note, why is a 10 year old even in Azkaban? I mean, are they just throwing anyone in Azkaban now? Back before we got in here..." Bella rambled, until an aura came to our cell and banged on the cell bars for her to shut up, which worked, after she let out an insane cackle.

"...I'm twelve actually..." I spoke quietly, before curling into myself. Bella and the two in the cell across from us looked at me in shock... then anger.

"No twelve year old should be in Azkaban!" One of the people in the opposite cell yelled.

"You're too skinny for a 12 year old, practically skin and bones!" Bella yelled.

"How does a twelve year old wind themselves into Azkaban! Where are your pa-" The other person yelled from the cell opposite Bella and mine, before stopping and they all went quiet.

"... where are your parents, child?"

Ik ik it's been a while, and I'm sorry. I planned on publishing this sooner but things got in the way, and before I knew it a few weeks had gone by, but it should hopefully make some of you feel better to know that I have the next few chapters written out, not saying imma post them now, but I got them, I just need to transfer them from a notebook to my computer. :)

Anyways byeeeeeeeee <3